• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Re-release] MapleChaos v0.82 MapleSEA

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
if i get the UNKNOWN word from snow sniffer when i sniff something... how to do??? how i know the code is for example Login_Password...
and maplepcap doest work for me
PHP:
Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: blah.pcap: No such file or direc
tory
        at jpcap.JpcapCaptor.openFile(JpcapCaptor.java:93)
        at net.sf.odinms.exttools.maplepcap.MaplePcap.main(MaplePcap.java:63)
Press any key to continue . . .

Last edited:
Reaction score
case Unknown:
learn packets and you will know it.Do what you want to sniff and see what packets appear at the snow sniffer there,then add it into your sendops or recvops

case maplepcap:
maplepcap is not a sniffer,it just translate to packets after you used wireshark to sniff the packets.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i got questions.. i living malaysia and i bypass the ip and play mapleglobal to sniff.. when i enter maple global and login then enter game the snow sniffer no respons.. why?

Reaction score
i got questions.. i living malaysia and i bypass the ip and play mapleglobal to sniff.. when i enter maple global and login then enter game the snow sniffer no respons.. why?
are you idiot?......you want to sniff GMS packet and use it for MSEA packet?=="
I have no comments on you anymore....

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
sry forgot... lol who can give converter to fix the case unknown...
cant find learn packet lar....T_T

Reaction score
I give you some hint
sniffing chair packet header=use the chair and get it.
You know what I am talking about?Maybe you would understand abit.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
lol the v81 packet is mixed to v75 packet.... how to solve lol

Back