Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Re-release] [Source] [v1.11] MapleGame C# Source rev 79

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I might. Moreover... will you be doing so? I expected you to get right to it, seeing as you started posting your changes here instead of in a properly versioned system. What's stopping you?

nothing pretty much..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone planning to work on this

Why, weren't you going to? Instead of sitting around waiting for something to happen, why don't you start off? Here I thought my last post made this sentiment clear enough...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You want a fork?

There. You got your fork. Work away.

can anyone share the config file of successful setup? the login server encounter a error by run the channel server.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
the login and channel database auto created, what's the mcdb database used for?

can anyone share the config file of successful setup? i encounter a error by run the channel server.

MCDB stands for Maple Community Database, which is the collection of MapleStory data in SQL format. You have to use WzExplorer to create it (read main post).

What error are you encountering? Post it here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It tells you what failed. It can't read HostIP property. I suggest deleting Configuration.ini from both Login and Channel server and reconfiguring them.

i tried many times it's still have this problem,can you share your login and channel config files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have them, as I'm not using this files. Try to manually add the missing fields. Your error tells you what fields are missing. HostIP, etc.

ok,i will keep on trying, otherwise,what's the compatible client?which version?

QQ截图20140525204303 - [Re-release] [Source] [v1.11] MapleGame C# Source rev 79 - RaGEZONE Forums

i just noticed even my login config has this value"HostIP=127.0.0.1",but the output console shows the different information on 0.0.0.0:8484, the local ip seems isn't bounded by programe which has 0.0.0.0.

is this have somthing related on my issue?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
ok,i will keep on trying, otherwise,what's the compatible client?which version?

View attachment 145766

i just noticed even my login config has this value"HostIP=127.0.0.1",but the output console shows the different information on 0.0.0.0:8484, the local ip seems isn't bounded by programe which has 0.0.0.0.

is this have somthing related on my issue?

127.0.0.1 is localhost. 0.0.0.0 is the default route, programmatically - IPAddress.Any. That's fine, this means that the listener can listen on every network interface.

The compatible client is for v1.11.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should just use Lithium...

If you don't know what Fraysa said, then just think of 0.0.0.0 as 127.0.0.1.
It's the same thing, mostly.

does lithium has repack? i installed vs but vs i can't complie java source and i have to install java envirment that's make my system mess.so many IDE installed make software each other has compatible issue.i hope all the source can be compiled through vs,that's make things easy:D:

Reaction score
does lithium has repack? i installed vs but vs i can't complie java source and i have to install java envirment that's make my system mess.so many IDE installed make software each other has compatible issue.i hope all the source can be compiled through vs,that's make things easy:D:

If you aren't planning to develop MapleGame at all, then I don't suggest using it, as it lacks a lot of features. If you want a v1.11 server, like IceBlade121 suggested, use Lithium.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The last picture you posted it seems everything is correct. What error are you exactly encountering?

same error i already posted,i tried on two pc and i got same error.
it says:
[error] uncatched fatal error on channel,
failed to read setting '[0]/hostIP'.
then login server crashed.

is anyone complied and run and encounter the same problem??

If you aren't planning to develop MapleGame at all, then I don't suggest using it, as it lacks a lot of features. If you want a v1.11 server, like @IceBlade121 suggested, use Lithium.

ok,i will hug withe java on a good day:rolleyes:

Back