• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Re-Release Wok Registration Page

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well been awhile since i been around noticed the download was down obviously being with mega-upload and all so here is a re-release.

Hello all,

After seeing the initial registration page that was released with the .53 file set and there was no single download for the register page i thought it was quite bad so i have created a new register page for you all to enjoy.

[Install]
With this download comes a new user table for your account database please install the one i have provided with the register page or the registration page will not work for you after you have done so unrar "Register Rev1" into you "www" folder or the section of your website you currently use and edit "Config.php" to your settings like so.

Code:
//-----------Database Details------------------------------------

$host['host'] = '127.0.0.1';                // my host
$host['user'] = 'User';       // my database username
$host['password'] = 'Pass';   // my database password
$host['database'] = 'account';       // my database name

After you have edited your config.php go to this url depending on where you have installed your register page

Hope you enjoy this re-released registration page

Regards
xX.blood.Xx

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
looks good ;d

Last edited:
Back