Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Re-up release secret destiny 7.54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELLO STAFF OF THIS RELEASE been deleted CB THEN I WILL DO THE RE-UP FOR HER VOCES!

SECRET RELEASE OF DESTINY

THANK COSTS NOTHING;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is good no bug almost work evrything problem is can't see the source of other npc like the arch n rei_compositor, n account made in site can't make char, but but direct can. can someone how to fix it can you share thx in advance!!! :))

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thankx for re-up but this release got no use the source is different from the other we use to, like erick said the other functions is on the other .dll file. and he will not realease or share it. there nothing to do with-it unless he will share it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Proshow - this can't be released by someone without the permission of erick.. this was stolen from erickmota zzzzzzzzz....

@nieen12 - why u quit in developing..? give me source of fix exp box and chicken :| i need that in my graveyardwyd :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ nao diz merda lixoso a release mt pelo contrario o erick ou o outro membro da staff qe roubo do Humberto o dono da release Secret :) ele mesmo libero

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@proshow - eu tenho Ducking robou,el stupido em nobo !! hahaha.. robou mano... robou eu fonte kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

@GraveYard - i sell my files :D
sai da i lixo sabe nem programa vive nas basesdo arkivos da cbabriu um servidor fico onnem 3 diaskkkk coloca ele on pa tuo esrago qe eu faço

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ProShow ? This is some piece off trash. The developers of SOD was me and Humberto (my friend) and this release was tolen from me and him. Only i have the TMSRVPacketProtocol754.dll source, and this will not be released. I can help u to use this release, but i will not give any code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@proshow - you suck my penis witch ahaha.. stole my account in cb Ducking noob developer ahahah!!

---PROSHOW--- HACKER!! HAHAHA witch GUY
have to laugh at you, you got the release I edited the viitorcfs and so changed the ips and called and I'm nob Ducking hell out dai lixoso

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Proshow download off man pode colocar em algum filehoster denovo? so preciso da pasta NPC e do NPC_Gener.txt dessa release =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back