• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

re-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well Ahmed left the game and no longer helps anyone anymore. well here is the last engine with a lot of repairs and some bugs I hope we can find someone who helps us solve these problems

a bug in the engine [Hanins Mirror dont work I do not know why - Incorrect item view - Pocket Damage<not important> - costumes&WeaponSkin view]

Can anyone release this image? data\UI\main-menu

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well Ahmed left the game and no longer helps anyone anymore. well here is the last engine with a lot of repairs and some bugs I hope we can find someone who helps us solve these problems

a bug in the engine [Hanins Mirror dont work I do not know why - Incorrect item view - Pocket Damage<not important> - costumes&WeaponSkin view]

Hello thanks for your help,
mabey you got the repack if this addon?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chelios1985 - re-up - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How make it work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can some1 guide us how to start the server with Quickly server files?
When I am using Quickly server files, I can't press login in game. I can select a server, I put my id and password but the login button is not responding...

I can only make the client work with 2017 core server files...

Can some1 please guide us or release a working repack?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
quickly are releases his addons to make a Advertisements to collect money , as other do ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
quickly are releases his addons to make a Advertisements to collect money , as other do ..

First of all these additions were for someone i dont remember a name and not for all people it was just a test not more
Second there are many bugs that need to be fixed
Third i dont want to take money from anyone because i already sold these files before and I left the game why do i care about them then ??
Fourth there are many people who took many versions of me and it works fine so far they may release these files at any time i dont mind
Fifthly iam not R3volutioN until i can serve this game i dont have time for all this nonsense as R3volutioN said there is nothing free. If you want to get the last engine dont wait for me go and buy from R3volutioN the latest version of the engine R3volutioN is much better than no comparison between me and between him and it is better for you to learn to do things ourselves if you dont want to buy but when you finish education this game will be completely dead

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all these additions were for someone i dont remember a name and not for all people it was just a test not more
Second there are many bugs that need to be fixed
Third i dont want to take money from anyone because i already sold these files before and I left the game why do i care about them then ??
Fourth there are many people who took many versions of me and it works fine so far they may release these files at any time i dont mind
Fifthly iam not R3volutioN until i can serve this game i dont have time for all this nonsense as R3volutioN said there is nothing free. If you want to get the last engine dont wait for me go and buy from R3volutioN the latest version of the engine R3volutioN is much better than no comparison between me and between him and it is better for you to learn to do things ourselves if you dont want to buy but when you finish education this game will be completely dead

Can you provide a complete client?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
he wont release the client because nothing is free as r3vo said..

xD just too funny doesnt matter what r3vo says... if someone says r3vo said blabla, ppls believe :D
the problem is peoples stupidity :D yep they r stupid none can say opposite :D
i didnt wrote a poop but r3vo says blabla :D wtf r3vo said... i also believed i said something :D yep i said xD good luck. but dont came to me with that poop

didnt that guy tried to sell u incomplete poop? u guys didnt paid to him xD? but all that morons -.- if u come me, i will duck u all... go to him not come to me

i am going to pray for beshoy, he really teached me the things. i am Ducking hate the days how the duck i stole that files from him. pls go to him and beg to him... i heard he is sharing latest files also with 7th class his mom's hole... awesome char can poop can fart also more skills. just ask him, 5 bucks ^^

"More than 8 years of developing , its the time to take a break of Kal-Online" xD wtf :D he is wrong he is stealing since 6 years.

2019 files u can pay to use on local host :D just pay to him xD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xD just too funny doesnt matter what r3vo says... if someone says r3vo said blabla, ppls believe :D
i didnt wrote a poop but r3vo says blabla :D wtf r3vo said... i also believed i said something :D yep i said xD good luck. but dont came to me with that poop

didnt that guy tried to sell u incomplete poop? u guys didnt paid to him xD? but all that morons -.- if u come me, i will duck u all... go to him not come to me

i am going to pray for beshoy, he really teached me the things. i am Ducking hate the days how the duck i stole that files from him. pls go to him and beg to him... i heard he is sharing latest files also with 7th class his mom's hole... awesome char can poop can fart also more skills. just ask him, 5 bucks ^^

"More than 8 years of developing , its the time to take a break of Kal-Online" xD wtf :D he is wrong he is stealing since 6 years.

You said nothing is free but you wiped your words why are you so fanatic man? Its just a game you insult people you dont know for no reason i dont know why you are angry i think you dont have a career to do or a job just waste your time in games You dont know anything about public life i will not compete with you any day simply because i dont have the time and i will not be able to compete with you in any case because
i want to make my own life in public life and not in games enjoy the dead game because of you:grr::grr:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quickly if you are not searching for money as you said , why did you release your addons then close ! blablabla

Developer
Reaction score

oh you mentioned my name , i am still in your head and maybe in your mom's cat that's why you cannot forget me even after quitted kal, anyway i wasnt stealing you , your the one who was stealing the others and you still do that by shutdown the licenses because you feel mad or maybe drunken , your buyers always asking me to crack your stuffs and i will be honest you dont know how to protect your addons so it was easy to crack it , i never ask about your files, only your buyers comes to me with your files to crack it because you always shutdown your licenses without reason. many peoples dealed with you and they saying that you are abnormal. trust me you have to get psychological's doctor.

you hate the others and think that you're smarter than everyone and punish your buyers without reasons just because of game :) please get a doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back