Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Re-Upload]RF ONLINE 2.2.3.2 CLIENT PlayRF

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys..
I have this problem. My accountserver, loginserver, billingserver, zoneserver, appserv are running well. But when I start the launcher, there is nothing happen. The "Connecting to update server" show and then disappear. The launcher login menu is not shown up. Can you guys help me? or maybe TV my PC if its possible?

This is the print screen

I use "Emulator Work ammandes" and "Launcher2232" from ammandes and disable the firewall. but still cannot run the client. Please Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using RF Xtreme Server and I use PlayRF 2.2.3.2 Client but when I ran the launcher, it's close again.
My Emulator is work. Previously I'm using RF Indo Client, I have login with RF Indo client but always "Waiting for response".
Did this PlayRF Client work with RF Xtreme?
In this post http://forum.ragezone.com/f152/waiting-server-response-2-2-a-907406-post7446928/#post7446928 I read this client need Basedir.7z.
But the Basedir.7z link --> http://forum.ragezone.com/redirect-to/?redirect=http://www.sendspace.com/file/rtleen is dead.
Please help me. Thank you.

Reaction score
I'm using RF Xtreme Server and I use PlayRF 2.2.3.2 Client but when I ran the launcher, it's close again.
My Emulator is work. Previously I'm using RF Indo Client, I have login with RF Indo client but always "Waiting for response".
Did this PlayRF Client work with RF Xtreme?
In this post http://forum.ragezone.com/f152/waiting-server-response-2-2-a-907406-post7446928/#post7446928 I read this client need Basedir.7z.
But the Basedir.7z link --> http://forum.ragezone.com/redirect-to/?redirect=http://www.sendspace.com/file/rtleen is dead.
Please help me. Thank you.
RF Indo is update to lv 70, i'm not sure if it's the same client, and will work (CMIIW)
where this server response? before selecting the server? or after selecting the server and before fireguard?
if it's when login and before selecting the server, your launcher might be wrong, make sure it's IP is correct, try to use launcher from your emulator (ScreenShot would tell me more, and i might help more)
since you didin't give any picture, i don't really know, which wrong, server or client.

if it's waiting for server response before fireguard, usually because of fgrs.ini (i assume you have correct client, i use PlayRF client)
try to change fgrs.ini config in serverside :
Code:
[FireGuard Use]
Use = false

and FG_CB.ini in client :
Code:
[SETTING]
USEFG = 0

goodluck with it :):

that base-dir, you might don't need it, if you need it, i will try to upload it later, but not now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RF Indo is update to lv 70, i'm not sure if it's the same client, and will work (CMIIW)
where this server response? before selecting the server? or after selecting the server and before fireguard?
if it's when login and before selecting the server, your launcher might be wrong, make sure it's IP is correct, try to use launcher from your emulator (ScreenShot would tell me more, and i might help more)
since you didin't give any picture, i don't really know, which wrong, server or client.

if it's waiting for server response before fireguard, usually because of fgrs.ini (i assume you have correct client, i use PlayRF client)
try to change fgrs.ini config in serverside :
Code:
[FireGuard Use]
Use = false

and FG_CB.ini in client :
Code:
[SETTING]
USEFG = 0

goodluck with it :):

that base-dir, you might don't need it, if you need it, i will try to upload it later, but not now

Problem solved.
Now I use the RF Indo Golden Mystery Client with RF_Online.bin from novanakal and 100% work without any problem.
Previously it's always "Waiting For Response" after RF loading screen picture ( selecting server success ). IP Launcher & Port was correct. But now it's work with RF_Online.bin from novanakal.
I'm using novanakal launcher & emulator.

Thank you for novanakal, likertuban and all who give me a solution & tutorial to solve the problem :D
I'm sorry for my bad English :D

Terima kasih untuk agan-agan yg dengan baik hati membantu saya. Sukses untuk Anda semua :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mr Ammandes
I have a problem with that cliente, my launcher opens normally when using EQG client but when I try to using that cliente playrf it does not open, already tried using the RF_BIN of novanakal but the launcher does not open. any can help me ?

Reaction score
help me part 4 -_-
ammandes - [Re-Upload]RF ONLINE 2.2.3.2 CLIENT PlayRF - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can i play offline here with kaswynn server files? or this already have server files? sorry im new.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone guy, sry i searched a bit around on forum and the solution i found are not fixing my problem, so i need to ask you here.

I'm using 2.2.3.2 server files from here
https://forum.ragezone.com/f478/developement-click-server-setup-989712/
I'm not using the autoinstaller, i extracted the 2232 floders and created all manually. I also used RF reactor client ,playrf client and doomsday client

playrf doesn't seem to work, but reactor and doomsday starts. I can run the login.exe, account.exe and the zoneserver perfectly and i also created the database with sql2008

Everything works fine, but when i run the game, after the login it stuck with "waiting for server response"

I trted many solutions found on the net, but i can't solve my problem yet. plz i need help, i'm just a step far from launch my server correctly. thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what password for data.7z sir? im quite new for this things. im just trying and testing. :DD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My client's launcher only opens to connecting to server, then closes. I've already tried renaming it to RF_LOG.exe and saw no errors on the log files in NetLog directory. I'm not sure whether my problem originates from the emulator or from account and login server servers. Also, rfpatch_err.log does not show any errors.

Kindly check my screenshots.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My zoneserver is connected to my accountserver. I know because when i start the zoneserver, accountserver displays "Sinomra World Open". Anyways, my launcher is now working. Thanks to likertuban's base-dir. My next problem is that I can't seem to login. It always says "Wrong Account Input". I've added a lot of accounts (normal account and GM accounts) but it always says "Wrong Account Input".

this is my query for adding GM account:
USE RF_USER
INSERT INTO tbl_StaffAccount
(ID,PW,Grade,Depart,RealName,SubGrade)
VALUES (CONVERT(binary,'!YourLoginID'),
CONVERT(binary,'YourPassword'),'2','0','RealName','4')

my query for adding normal accounts:
INSERT INTO RF_USER.dbo.tbl_rfaccount (Id,Password,accounttype,email,birthdate) VALUES ((CONVERT (binary(16),'MyUsername')),(CONVERT (binary(24),'MyPassword')),'1','sample@mailinator.com','01/01/1980')

also, if I try to login accounts with "!" (GM accounts), it says Database Error instead of Wrong Account Input

Last edited:
Reaction score
My zoneserver is connected to my accountserver. I know because when i start the zoneserver, accountserver displays "Sinomra World Open". Anyways, my launcher is now working. Thanks to likertuban's base-dir. My next problem is that I can't seem to login. It always says "Wrong Account Input". I've added a lot of accounts (normal account and GM accounts) but it always says "Wrong Account Input".

this is my query for adding GM account:
USE RF_USER
INSERT INTO tbl_StaffAccount
(ID,PW,Grade,Depart,RealName,SubGrade)
VALUES (CONVERT(binary,'!YourLoginID'),
CONVERT(binary,'YourPassword'),'2','0','RealName','4')

my query for adding normal accounts:
INSERT INTO RF_USER.dbo.tbl_rfaccount (Id,Password,accounttype,email,birthdate) VALUES ((CONVERT (binary(16),'MyUsername')),(CONVERT (binary(24),'MyPassword')),'1','sample@mailinator.com','01/01/1980')

also, if I try to login accounts with "!" (GM accounts), it says Database Error instead of Wrong Account Input
something wrong with your database, i would recommended to restore new database,
from my experience, this error caused when my account/ID is not inserted to tbl_UserAccount (it's supposed to be inserted automically when you are login in the first time, in my case, it's due i have a trigger which conflict/prevent the insert), oh i once got this error also because i messed up with billing database if i remember correctly, but i didn't investigate further since restore the database solved it,
remember that RU nation code use tbl_RFTestAccount

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can i use this client with this?
http://forum.ragezone.com/f479/release-reupload-server-files-roslaw-1052539/
or this?
http://forum.ragezone.com/f478/developement-click-server-setup-989712/

im using windows 10x64 ,its compatible?and i already have sql server 2012 ,works with my other 100+ servers hope it doesnt give any error whne restoring db,or odbc stuff,otherwse i have to change em and its too much work :(

i want a nice clean guide to setup all
i really wanna try this game and add it to my mmorpg server collection (as i said i have more than 100 ,those fill almost 500 gb in my disk D )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I downloaded all the client files (part 1 to part 10) completely, but it's unable to unzip them with 7zip or winrar.
It said that Data.7z.001 is corrupted, please help me! It's the last step for me to enjoy this game, thank you!!

Back