• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Re: Zynaga WoW Website <-------

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Zynaga, or someone willing to help. I need to know where to upload the files from your .exe file of wow-website manGos rev. I do not know what do to with them, I need someone to code it into HTML for me please. And I need a website to put it on, I dont know where to go. I see other people with it on no-ip.com (servegame) or dnddys or something like that.. lol So if you can please help, It would really be appreciated. :smilie4:.. I dont know how they get it there.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Wrong section going to move

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well seeing as you 2 beat me to it. I'll just tell him to use the search funtion :p Or actually look at a post for that matter.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Theres no places wherei can put it on

Back