Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

realistic pikeman

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
plz stop spamming, or this threat wont be alive for much. If u have some tip or something usefull to say, then ur welcome if dont... shut up. Thx, i will post more picters as soon as I get home, im at work now

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry Eduardo. :(: Our banter was light hearted, but I guess the useful thing we are discussing is "how anatomically correct" should a "lifelike Pike" be?

If I read correctly (between the banter) Imri wants more, Jake less, and I'm happy with him as he is... I'm never going to see under his armour anyway.

Final call is, of course, yours.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
for what im doing, it is enought how it is, if i where doing this for a movie, i must do it correctly and complete, but as an artistic option, i choose this way.

SoyEdu - realistic pikeman - RaGEZONE Forums

there still alot work to do but hey, at least this is going xD

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There we go... underpants. End of story.

The feet are looking really really good. And he has hands now. :D: They are a little indistinct just yet... almost like rubber gloves full of air, XD but having seen how the rest of him progresses, I'm sure they will improve very quick.

Well done, keep up the good work. @.@

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
everything perfect just the hands..look very bad i believe you can fix it =]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it is fixed already, that was just the sketch of the hand, if any can give me good idea of wich armor to do, then i will make the armor, else, i will start to texture him and start to make all the animations that he needs

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This post may be useful if you want to make an Evil Pike monster. :wink:

How is he doing BTW Soy?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well i wasnt able to work in the pike lately, im finishing my homework from the art school, so i will back to the project in the weekend "hopely", anyway, send me an email with more understandable way xD about how to make the evil pike

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you were using the reaper scythe you could go with the frenzy armour to make it like a matching set.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
update, i wasnt able to work on it for the art school, but now im on it again :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how is it going now with the pikey? :p i'm curious

Back