• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RealMU Origin] Season 8 EP XII | Max. 200RR | Grand Open 22/06

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends of Ragezone.
I am here to present a project that has been working for a long time.

RealMU Origin is focused on fun, longevity and quality. It has a progressive reset system, where you will evolve and gain bonus as it resets (No full stats).

The server will open on June 22nd. The monsters will be released at 8:00 pm [GMT -3] (Brazil fuse).

Links:
Register Account: http://www.realmuonline.com/origin/?c=AccRegister
Download game: http://www.realmuonline.com/origin/?c=Downloads

-Some information about the server:

Version: Season 8 Ep XII [HOT]
Dinamic Exp Rate: 500x ~ 30x
Drop Rate: 20x
Zen drop rate: Low
Max reset: 200 (No Full Stats)
Exc Items: Max 4 opt
No lack of Spots: Spots are shown on MiniMap!
Get Inicial KIT +11 +MiniWings +Panda PET

-
New Master SkillTree Season XII [HOT]
New Skills [HOT]
BloodAngel / DarkAngel Items [HOT]
New Maps: Uruk, Nars, Ferea [HOT]
AutoAttack, AutoBuff, AutoPick, AutoPartty, Reconnect System
New Updates Season X, XI, XII [HOT]
New Pets MUUN [HOT]
New Invasions, Events, Bosses [HOT]

-
VoteReward system: soon
Online office: soon
-

Some game screenshots:

realmuonline - [RealMU Origin] Season 8 EP XII | Max. 200RR | Grand Open 22/06 - RaGEZONE Forums

realmuonline - [RealMU Origin] Season 8 EP XII | Max. 200RR | Grand Open 22/06 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello. Please don't forget to include screenshots that show an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :^)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I expected it will be server without resets. :( I'm really disappointed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I expected it will be server without resets. :( I'm really disappointed

Soon we will open RealMU ELITE Server without resets :)

Hello. Please don't forget to include screenshots that show an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :^)
Okay :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server Online! (No mobs).

Mobs will be spawned in 10 hours!

Grand Open in 2 hours!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back