Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Recoloured throne - Blue [Uncoded]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Ragezoner's,

I made a crappy re-colour,

It's a blue throne. Sorry, I can't code.

I might make more, depending on the reactions.

THRONERECOLOURBLUE - Recoloured throne - Blue [Uncoded] - RaGEZONE Forums

Please rate, and if someone could code it, that would be great.

Greetings,

Jellen.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Haha, sorry Jellen, but I saw 1000000 Blue Thrones and it's a little bit boring. But thanks trought.

~JustTime

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice throne.
It seems purple , maybe you can try a darker or lighter blue ;)

If you had it on SWF i could make you the SQL's

No longer active... -_-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks nearly same to mine (My noobie thrones..) ... and please dont just recolours any thrones.. :( - 3/10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for all reactions.

At the moment I only do re-colours,

Because, well, I am too stupid to make something original.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re-color

Done 1.000+ times, make your own furni or re-color furni that hasn't been re-colored thousends of times.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wish I had the skills.

I am just too stupid to do something good...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can make costums and i'm really lazy and dumb but practicing will help you a lot. ;)

Reaction score
It's not that hard actually. All you need to do is come up with custom ideas, like a while back I made a hatching dragon, I simply used the Dino Egg, Hatching Chick egg and pet dragon. So I took the Hatching chick egg and took the crack part and I put it where I wanted to crack the dino egg, and I then deleted everything above the crack.. Then I copied the dino egg and I pasted it on top of the dragon and I positioned it correctly, I then made a outline for it so it looked like he was sitting in a 3D egg, to make it more realistic :)

When you think about it, it's not that hard.. You just need to have the right ideas! Anything custom, is custom. Recolours are old now, and it's time we start making more of our own customs! :)

No longer active... -_-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If your going make more than maybe go for something more unique. Don't re-colour stuff , its so over used now. Good try though.

Reminds me not doing any more Awesome recolours? :( (Anna.. etc)

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Reminds me not doing any more Awesome recolours? :( (Anna.. etc)

There are still some awesome recolors out there and some things are awesome when you recolor it. There are big exception on this like thrones, eggs and hc sofas cause many people have already done this before.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are still some awesome recolors out there and some things are awesome when you recolor it. There are big exception on this like thrones, eggs and hc sofas cause many people have already done this before.
Thats's the problem, everyone re-colors thrones, eggs and the HC-sofa. If you re-color other furni that haven't been re-colored yet than it could be awesome. :w00t: Look around in an hotel catualogue and find other furni to re-color.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Thats's the problem, everyone re-colors thrones, eggs and the HC-sofa. If you re-color other furni that haven't been re-colored yet than it could be awesome. :w00t: Look around in an hotel catualogue and find other furni to re-color.

I would love to see a darker version of the lodge furni like a dark wooden lodge type furni.

I wish I had the skills.

I am just too stupid to do something good...

Thanks for all reactions.

At the moment I only do re-colours,

Because, well, I am too stupid to make something original.

Stop saying your too stupid to do something, everyone can do something if you put your mind to it. The throne is nice so just start from there and maybe slightly change the throne and add stuff too it .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks nice, could have added some details x)

No longer active... -_-
Loyal Member
Reaction score

tdid And EvilKiller- That's what I'm doing :) ~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think a pattern on it would make it brilliant. On this case, I thank you for the perfect shadows and no errors on making it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back