• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Recruiting] Rhyyo Design - Looking for Web Designers & Developers (Large payout)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gqdjOSf - [Recruiting] Rhyyo Design - Looking for Web Designers & Developers (Large payout) - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello everyone! Rhyyo® is now recruiting new team members; we don't like the word "employees"; for our up-and-coming design firm. We already have clients lined up and ready to go but now we need you guys! We are looking for talented web designers and web developers who have a passion for what they do.

Who are we?

Rhyyo is a newly registered LLC created by two successful entrepreneurs. The creators have been more than just successful in large companies ranging from Venture Capital, to NFL Agencies, to even Gyms. All of this was started with a vision in mind and that vision was to create an opportunity for everyone to be able to take the risk and assist in an up-and-coming business while gaining a percentage of the business for doing so. You will be assisting Authors, Painters, NFL players, MLB Players, Doctors, and others.

Why are we doing this?

We understand the means of how hard it truly is to be an entrepreneur, especially if you do not have the money to do so. We were in the same place as you might be currently and we struggled with getting out of that spot and into the spot we are currently at. We wish to remove that struggle and assist you in possibly creating your own design firm or even something large later on. What we do for you is we find the clients for you, we fund the project in means of hosting, .coms, protection, software for the website, and others while you simply use the stuff we provide and create the designs/develop the site.

Do not worry about being pestered by the clients, as normally happens. We will deal with them completely so your job can be as stress-free as can be. We will give you what they ask for, the deadline for the project, and you will be on your way without any distractions. Once it is finished, we will simply place the site live and you will either continue to the next client, or you can be finished with just one client.

The large question everyone asks: How will we be paid?

There will be no upfront payments for anything done for clients willing to offer a percentage of their businesses, which is often. If they are looking to just pay for the site, we will request half upfront and half at the end. We don't have clients looking to just pay for the site often as we are looking for the betterment of our entire life, not just for a couple months.

When a client does provide a percentage of their company you will design/develop the site, we will place the site live, and once it starts to profit the money they obtain using such will come into your pockets at the percentage given. So far, the average percentage we obtain is 15% for smaller businesses, meaning 50,000$ a year, and 5% for large businesses, ranging from 200,000$ upwards.

Now the great thing: While these companies profit and the small amounts, or large amounts, of profit comes into your pocket you can be working with other clients increasing the money coming in. One of our past team members, who designed and developed the sites by himself, worked with over 30 clients in his time at Rhyyo. With that being said, he was able to net in over 150,000$ within his first year and later left the company to start his own successful tech firm in San Francisco.

The final question: How do I start working for Rhyyo?

We require everyone wanting to join Rhyyo Design to add us on Skype and have a 20 to 30 minute conversation with us. This will be your interview. We will ask you questions about your life, we'll ask for previous jobs/work, and examples of your work. Once this is done, it'll take around 24 hours, usually less, for the both of us to determine whether you are the right fit for our team or not. Once we decide, you will be notified and you will begin to work as soon as you are ready.

If you do not have Skype, please create one as we use this largely to communicate with the team.

Thank you for your time and we cannot wait to work alongside you!

Rhyyo®

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Recruiting] Rhyyo Design - Looking for Web Designers & Developers (Large payout)

"the average percentage we obtain is 15% for smaller businesses, meaning 50,000$ a year,"

This is like selling cars to millionaires and getting 15% of their income a year. That's a badass salesman right there.

"
worked with over 30 clients in his time at Rhyyo." "he was able to net in over 150,000$ within his first year and later left the company to start his own successful tech firm in San Francisco. "

And I'm assuming he's still making 150K$ a year because of "When a client does provide a percentage of their company you will design/develop the site, we will place the site live, and once it starts to profit the money they obtain using such will come into your pockets at the percentage given." Must be making bank if he's getting % of a company's income.

This is a outright dubious claim: "There will be no upfront payments for anything done for clients willing to offer a percentage of their businesses, which is often. "
No one offers % on anything anymore after some actor took like 5% of Starwar copyrights instead of 15K$. Who still trade stocks for services?

c823ae5314382517ecfad2bca6807e56 - [Recruiting] Rhyyo Design - Looking for Web Designers & Developers (Large payout) - RaGEZONE Forums
Why is your About page in French anyways?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Recruiting] Rhyyo Design - Looking for Web Designers & Developers (Large payout)

"the average percentage we obtain is 15% for smaller businesses, meaning 50,000$ a year,"

This is like selling cars to millionaires and getting 15% of their income a year. That's a badass salesman right there.

"
worked with over 30 clients in his time at Rhyyo." "he was able to net in over 150,000$ within his first year and later left the company to start his own successful tech firm in San Francisco. "

And I'm assuming he's still making 150K$ a year because of "When a client does provide a percentage of their company you will design/develop the site, we will place the site live, and once it starts to profit the money they obtain using such will come into your pockets at the percentage given." Must be making bank if he's getting % of a company's income.

This is a outright dubious claim: "There will be no upfront payments for anything done for clients willing to offer a percentage of their businesses, which is often. "
No one offers % on anything anymore after some actor took like 5% of Starwar copyrights instead of 15K$. Who still trade stocks for services?

c823ae5314382517ecfad2bca6807e56 - [Recruiting] Rhyyo Design - Looking for Web Designers & Developers (Large payout) - RaGEZONE Forums
Why is your About page in French anyways?

"That's a badass salesman right there." - Thank you. I sure am.

"And I'm assuming he's still making 150K$ a year" - I stated "within his first year" because that means the companies were just starting off. He makes far more than 150k a year now. Not sure the exact numbers but an estimate would be around 6x that amount. Plus, with his successful tech firm that was just bought out... he can retire and live off of a good hundred+ thousand a year.

"
No one offers % on anything anymore after some actor took like 5% of Starwar copyrights instead of 15K$. Who still trade stocks for services?" - I currently have 8/9 businesses willing to do so. I obtained these clients in around 3 weeks? Shouldn't be hard to obtain more. Already have a few willing to do so but I told them that I'd speak with them again later on. Biggest one is a Stock Monitoring company.

"Why is your About page in French anyways?" - It isn't in French. As the pages are still being designed/written, with the very limited time I have; it contains filler text currently from: http://www.lipsum.com/. I like you though. You are smart, you speak your mind, and you do your research. Have any talent in web design/development? I'll make you wealthy. I cannot guarantee that you'll be making what our previous team member made but I can guarantee to assist you in the betterment of your life, monetary wise.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Day bump. Found an amazing developer; although, still looking for more designers and developers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Day bump. Found an amazing developer; although, still looking for more designers and developers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Day bump. Found an amazing designer; still looking for more designers and developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back