Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Redemption Online

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you would have read the thing about koea

New Client
Full working BoF
Full working DSS
Full working Thief & Eagle
Full working 3rd Job
Full working G41 animals with Skills

there you have your answer

tyt striker we wil see it when you have finished all

greetz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Strik3r We've waited redmpetion long time ago and we're still waiting , give us any new informations such the opening date or smthin ......:thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Strik3r We've waited redmpetion long time ago and we're still waiting , give us any new informations such the opening date or smthin ......:thumbup:

He's still working on it, dont worry ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude, read his post.

Quote from strik3r2k5

"I've never said that I'd stop this project oO
I don't want a half finished server to be online so I try to balance everything and that takes time...
It won't be complete until this summer.
The Project is not dead!"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This project is still in Development, dont worry ^^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

First of all I admit that I haven't checked this thread for spam too much latest weeks because I'm pretty busy with IRL stuff, but:
The last 8 pages of this thread were cleaned from useless posts and flame, seriously people, go insult eachother and argue with eachother in PM or IM because thath's the only thing most of you can do(I'm not directly pointing at anyone but those one should recognize themselves), talk talk and complain. As any normal person, strik3r2k5 has a life too and he repeated many times that this server is currently under dev and that it is HOBBY not his PRIORTY so stop asking each 5 hours if the server is done or whatever, if his thread is still here it means his project is under devloppment and he would tell you if it was eventually canceled, but for now, it's still alive!

Special message: For F**K's sake meme50, I see you have nothing better to do with your life and you would drop your school for a game but STOP spamming this thread, like 40 of the posts in this thread are/were by you asking "when serber oben plllz im boreddd" everyday so stop this, please! Next time it's an infraction.(Other people spammed the thread too but not as much as you)

Greetings!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Haha it's just sad to see how even a ''Moderator'' is talking poop about people. So what, his english isn't that good.. Guess that's the reason to why so many people are without food, money or even roof above their heads huh? ''I see you have nothing better to do with your life and you would drop your school for a forum but STOP complain about other people like you're worth anything more than they are, like 40 of the posts you've made are pure shenanigans. Next time it's an infraction. (Other people are doing the same, but you as a ''Moderator'', should think twice.)'' knobheads... i loose faith in humanity.. Don't even ask me why i took the time to make this so useless reply, because there's simply no answer to that other than this: You guys are pathetic complaining about such things, dont you have anything better to do to get some kind of self esteem? Pathetic. And to the one who replies ''oh well, you're doing the exact same thing complaining about us?'' You can't be serious with that reply. You just cant. Thank you internet, for wasting another 2minutes of my life!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Haha it's just sad to see how even a ''Moderator'' is talking poop about people. So what, his english isn't that good.. Guess that's the reason to why so many people are without food, money or even roof above their heads huh? ''I see you have nothing better to do with your life and you would drop your school for a forum but STOP complain about other people like you're worth anything more than they are, like 40 of the posts you've made are pure shenanigans. Next time it's an infraction. (Other people are doing the same, but you as a ''Moderator'', should think twice.)'' knobheads... i loose faith in humanity.. Don't even ask me why i took the time to make this so useless reply, because there's simply no answer to that other than this: You guys are pathetic complaining about such things, dont you have anything better to do to get some kind of self esteem? Pathetic. And to the one who replies ''oh well, you're doing the exact same thing complaining about us?'' You can't be serious with that reply. You just cant. Thank you internet, for wasting another 2minutes of my life!

If you said all of the above(It wasn't very clear tough), it seems you haven't been active in this forum section long enough to see what this comunity is, Kal section is one of the worst sections in this forum or any other forum out there too I think. It's a virtual jungle where everyone has something against everyone and the simplest thread/post can turn into a huge flame war.

You should also consider re-reading my post from above because you clearly did not understand it, what I told there were just facts about this whole thread and about that meme guy, well he kept posting everyday the same question "when server open" and something like "Lol we dun care about your school, finish the server so I can play it!". That clearly shows And no LOL I would not drop school for a forum, I'm a mod here and I'm just doing my job to "keep this community clean(wich is impossible too)" Some reference here. And why are you even judging me, what I told in that post came from what I saw in this thread and how people act/acted.

I really don't get the point of your post, why are you comparing and associating english language with people dying of hunger and other real-life stuff of that kind.

If you want to discuss further, PM me because this thread isnt for discussions.

Back