Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Redemption Online

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i belive it was quite obvious lowrates have no future, as main reason for p servers were custom (obvious higher) exp rate than koreans are offering, meaning players are attracted to a higher rate, as they don't want to spend too much time on a server where maybe it has no tommorow or they simply don't have that much time to put in to suceed
players are often happy they can achieve smth. fast

ofc you can go play int if you don't like the rates, perhaps there's even higher exp rate there :d

Reaction score
Why are you even disgusting about exp rate? its really fast lmao Lv.30 to 75 100-200x after 25x
If you think isn't fast then get out of here, even at 25x times its really quick, There's no tomorrow for a server when you archives everything in a few days either. Wheres your point to play a server of 500-1000x exp? except making the same crap over and over (Reborn) and after you believe that you're "good". Anyway i think the exp is totally alright and pointless to talk about it.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
all this time for 3rd job and thief skill lol and no other new's !!! (if my brother work in this server will finish it in 3 day max !!!!) DxXxD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Strik3r, there is any news about beta..?! I got bored of waiting :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
#New's
The Redamption Online will be online in 1,5-2 monaths,my opinion.

Reaction score
Sorry I have exam phase... today I wrote math so now I'll have more time. When I'm home I'll post some news..

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
hhhhhhhhhhh xD Good Luck with you'r exam i hope you got perfect in math like kalonline :p

don't forget new's please about Redemption Online

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
any good new's about Redemption Online ?

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
meme stop spam every day -.- he will post just be patient...

Reaction score
Sorry...only ice arrow is left on skills and the auto PvP system...I'm on my way to school so I can't post what's done butmaybe sung will xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
only ice arrow and auto pvp system left? so gonna get an ~ opening beta date? or official ... aprox... just asking . i really cant wait for it

Back