• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Web Redirector can't received packet from server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there i try to use redirector to connected my server but when server send packet to client redirector don't received?
clientnoreceived - Redirector can't received packet from server - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone can help me?

BloopBloop
Reaction score
If the redirector is connected to the server it is "impossible" that the redirector does not receive the packet from the server,unless the server does not send the packet,however from the screenshots that should not be the case.

Now the question is:Are you sure the redirector did not receive anything? Seen from the screenshot, the MapleStory client disconnects after the redirector did send a packet to the server and did probably get a response from the server,so there are only a view possibilities:

1. You did not properly handle the packet distribution between the server-redirector-client, where as the problem is withing your redirector (and so it crashes/does something stupid as it received a packet).
2. You are not sending the packet that your redirector has received from the server to the MapleStory client.
3. You are sending a incorrect packet,what causes the MapleStory client to disconnect.

-Without the redirector we can't help you much, either the problem is your redirector or it either is the packet that is send.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the redirector is connected to the server it is "impossible" that the redirector does not receive the packet from the server,unless the server does not send the packet,however from the screenshots that should not be the case.

Now the question is:Are you sure the redirector did not receive anything? Seen from the screenshot, the MapleStory client disconnects after the redirector did send a packet to the server and did probably get a response from the server,so there are only a view possibilities:

1. You did not properly handle the packet distribution between the server-redirector-client, where as the problem is withing your redirector (and so it crashes/does something stupid as it received a packet).
2. You are not sending the packet that your redirector has received from the server to the MapleStory client.
3. You are sending a incorrect packet,what causes the MapleStory client to disconnect.

-Without the redirector we can't help you much, either the problem is your redirector or it either is the packet that is send.

I don't know why my handle can't use. i try to print packet when received. but i though server have send packet to client.

1 - Redirector can't received packet from server - RaGEZONE Forums

It's my client handle

Code:
Session session = new Session(sock, SessionType.CLIENT_TO_SERVER);
            outSession = session;

outSession.OnInitPacketReceived += new Session.InitPacketReceived(outSession_OnInitPacketReceived);
            outSession.OnPacketReceived += new Session.PacketReceivedHandler(OnReceivedPacket);
            outSession.OnClientDisconnected += new Session.ClientDisconnectedHandler(outSession_OnClientDisconnected);
            session.WaitForDataNoEncryption();

Code:
public void OnReceivedPacket(byte[] packet)
        {
            if (!_gotEnc || !_connected)
            {
                Console.WriteLine("Enc : "+_gotEnc + _connected);
                return;
            }
            ReceivedMutex.WaitOne();
            try
            {
                short opcode = BitConverter.ToInt16(packet, 0);
                Console.WriteLine("Got a packet from server: " + opcode);
                if(opcode == 0x12) //ChangeChannel
                {
                    _block = true;
                    short newPort = BitConverter.ToInt16(packet, 7);
                    ConnectOut(Program.toIP, newPort);
                }
                if (opcode == 0x0B) // Server IP
                    _block = true;

inSession.SendPacket(packet);
            }
            finally
            {
                ReceivedMutex.ReleaseMutex();
            }
        }

Upvote 0
BloopBloop
Reaction score
Does the disconnect event gets called?
So yes: The problem is the encryption,MapleLib does still use the old encryption

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does the disconnect event gets called?
So yes: The problem is the encryption,MapleLib does still use the old encryption

Nope it's not called when starting client.
It's will called when client closed.

My redirector it's worked 2 days ago and i don't modification anything in source.
To day it's not worked. So i already removed customencryption, update aes key

Upvote 0
BloopBloop
Reaction score
In that case i assume that it is a server problem , but i don't really have a clue what the problem should be.

This is what should happen,in the public released redirectors on this forum:
1. MapleClient connects to redirector
2. Redirector connects to server, Redirector sends handshake to MapleStory client
3. Redirector receives handshake from server and waits for " Encrypted" Data
4. MapleClient sends a encrypted packet to the redirector, it decrypt it and re-encrypt it and sends it to the server
5. Server: Decrypt it , Handle it, Send a Encrypted response
6. Redirector, Decrypt the server response, Encrypt it again and send it to the MapleClient.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now i try to testing server on localhost with psuedo loopback. But i don't why server never received Move_life from client. But every opcode it's working.
So i try to update to 161.2 move_life opcode : 0x282

Upvote 0
Back