Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Regarding Ripping Eva/Evs models to .OBJ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did anyone actually done it? seems like sacred talisman has done it already thats why they can make make their own client. im guessing they extracted the models and animations and build a new client with it. i hope someone with enough source or knowledge continue with this project. cause even though alot has progressed since decrypting the official. no one seems sharing or developing this game anymore. if it is then might aswell delete this section since no one wants to develop this game anymore or should i say only few devs are caring to make a progress on this project. it would be good if we can port this game on mobile entirely or build a new client with it like mu online/ran online. etc. they seems done it so why this project cant be progress like that.

can anyone ripped the eva/evs file of this game? and convert it to .obj ? ill give you guys a tip. theres this tool on xentax called hex2obj . and someone already ripped the evas/evs of this game in there. if we can ripped the models we can import it to unity or unreal engine. and build a new client that suitable for us or make a mobile version exactly the same as the pc version but with analog and buttons in game.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have done it, but what is the point, the game is dead
I would not recommend recreating game with models in unity or unreal engine, that will take quite some time, just not worth it.
yea i understand it really takes time just to ripped single eva or evs. from decrypting the evas to hex2obj ot noesis. thats not really not worth the time i aggree with you brother plus the development is dead. but have you saw the server Sacred talisman ? what do you think about it ? he really indeed remake the game possible upgrade the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible that they got hands with talisman online source code and updated to make server like that?
ascetic fuhu has full source code. he is selling it at 50k usd.

Is it possible that they got hands with talisman online source code and updated to make server like that?
i am suspectic he has shu yuan. files. or talisman online 2 files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive tried ripping some models and textures for assasin. and it took me 3hours. just to get this. how many hours needed to get the bones and animations. this is the next step for this game to develop further. i hope this section develop further

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ive tried ripping some models and textures for assasin. and it took me 3hours. just to get this. how many hours needed to get the bones and animations. this is the next step for this game to develop further. i hope this section develop further
If you managed to decrypt eva then I dont think it matters how much time it took for you to do it, you now know how it is working.
Considering how complex way are characters represented in data, you should be able to rip all files now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you managed to decrypt eva then I dont think it matters how much time it took for you to do it, you now know how it is working.
Considering how complex way are characters represented in data, you should be able to rip all files now.
as of now. im done on server network, client connection, il update this post when im done on menu manager

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my old work

30652951_1730612436999268_6702104098117779456_n - Regarding Ripping Eva/Evs models to .OBJ - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
我试过翻录一些模型和纹理的assasin。花了我3个小时。就为了得到这个要花多少时间才能得到骨骼和动画这是这个游戏下一步的进一步发展。我希望这一部分能得到进一步发展
1711157413172 - Regarding Ripping Eva/Evs models to .OBJ - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you share your max export plugin?

HI wargod22:
I extracted the eva file and converted it to OBJ format.

Attachments

Back