Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Register and Launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tell API to GPT, auto-generate login, registration function!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just enough to get by. Have the skills to work on the server side more. It doesn't matter about the logins. It can be ignored!

Reaction score
as far i have fixed on server side and client side many things like broken quest broken pet and mounts so what i need more add new map add new items more npc look on forum then you will see also i no need your opinion and your advice as i was see your post on forum. so if you can stop spam. I really no need your advice.

But if you really care about server and client you need to have good launcher and good lookin start app to show customer that you care not only about what you have in game and server but also that you can provide fully functional app for customer (in this case players)

and if you just care what you have in cash shop, that mean you don't care about players you care about your wallet.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
shadow66 - Register and Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Back