• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Registration Script Problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, i want to use DeathArt's Registration Script, but i always get a error
Code:
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at C:\web\htdocs\register\index.php:1) in C:\web\htdocs\register\index.php on line 15
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\web\htdocs\register\index.php:1) in C:\web\htdocs\register\index.php on line 15
what is the problem?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [Help] Registration Script Problem

Mirrored.

Upvote 0
Arrogant Wizard
Loyal Member
Reaction score

As already said, these symbols are not in the files, they are only shown at the output. I checked that with UltraEdit and ConTEXT, you can also check yourself by looking through the zipped files.
Then your server fail at life, and so do you.

You still can't grasp the problem, can you?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

would you stop with the flamin, even if they are not so bright as you are mr they still deserve a normal treatment like any other person

Upvote 0
Arrogant Wizard
Loyal Member
Reaction score

would you stop with the flamin, even if they are not so bright as you are mr they still deserve a normal treatment like any other person
No they don't.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

I kinda agree with Max and Triumph :p Just because you are better at programming doesn't mean that you should get all worked up if sum1 doesn't understand a problem, they posted here because they DIDN'T know what was wrong, asked for your help.

I am good at music, I play instruments etc, that doesn't mean that you would be able to right? You are better at some things, and I am at other things, now it just happens to be so that I know php/mysql/html/css/java script/vb and a bit of c++, but that doesn't matter, cus I don't know rocket science, maybe you do. That's why the world is where it is, because everyone is good at different things!
So stop flaming others, because they know something YOU DON'T!

And if you look at it this way, you explained to them, but they DIDN'T understand, so, technically YOU failed, not them.

Same concept as in school, if a teacher doesn't manage to get some people to understand what he or she is teaching, then the teacher failed, not the student.

Just a funny fact :)

Good Luck
Justei

Upvote 0
Arrogant Wizard
Loyal Member
Reaction score

If the student don't get it after the rest of his class understand it, and the teacher reexplained it 3 times, the student is to stupid to ever learn it.

There are stupid questions and there are stupid people. Teaching kids otherwise is just to avoid them getting down about being stupid. It do however, not make them less stupid.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

If the student don't get it after the rest of his class understand it, and the teacher reexplained it 3 times, the student is to stupid to ever learn it.

There are stupid questions and there are stupid people. Teaching kids otherwise is just to avoid them getting down about being stupid. It do however, not make them less stupid.

Yes, but that's if the class has gone through how the thing the teacher wanted to teach works.
For example lets take some simple PHP.

PHP:
<?php
$user = $_GET['user'];

$get = mysql_query("SELECT id, sender, message, date FROM guestbook where recipent = '$user' order by id desc") or die (mysql_error());
while (list ($id, $sender, $message, $date) = mysql_fetch_row($get)) {
$message = nl2br($message);

echo '<center>';
echo '<div class="bilder">';
echo '<table background="delar/sushigbbg.jpg" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0">';
echo '<tr>';
echo '<td width="100" align="left">';
echo '<a href="index.php?site=presentation&user='."$sender".'"><b>'."$sender".'</b> </a> </td>';
echo '<td align="right"><small><i>'."$date".'</i></small></td>';
echo '</tr>';
echo '<tr>';
echo '<td colspan="2">'."$message".'<br/><hr>';
echo '</td>';
echo '</tr>';
echo '</table>';
echo '</div>';
echo '</center>';
}

?>

Now that code makes NO sence to a person that has not learned what for example, lets say ECHO means.

So if the teacher didn't teach the student the basics of something, he can not expect the student to understand, thats like the teacher expecting a student in the 3rd grade to understand the quantum theory!

So no, if you explain it to him, how everything works, step by step, teach him php, then explain it to him three times, and everyone else that has responded in this forum understands it, except him or his friends, now then, you can call him stupid.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

one echo would do a much better job ;)

yes i know :p i just took that from an old example i had lying around, not like i would write that right now :p and actually instead of making a echo, you should just do end the php tags and only start them again when you need them really. :p But that's up to whoever is programming rly.
Anyway that's not my point. My point is that DA is way too hard on newbeginners, and getting down on them even tho he shouldn't, and calling them stupid and discouraging them from pursuing their learning, just because he happens to be like 10 years older than some of them, and had 10 years more of experience!

Instead he should be patient, set a good example, and if he can't do that, then he should just be mature and act like he's 21 or whatever he is, and shut up. How hard can it be?

Upvote 0
Back