• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Rejected from server "-_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo guys The most common error in Ragnarok Private Server history

so yeah I tryed fixing this before coming to you lot but failed hard I then tried some Tuts/guides but didn't work out

so here's what I done

Changed the char_id to 200001 (didn't work)

Updated KRO to its least but didn't work.

Tried using a different version of the Pack I'm, using least and Tried using different version of Ragray (packetage 9) didn't work

Tried changing the XML file (didn't work)

Please Help :S

Heres the Versions I'm using

eAthena-SQL-14287[Stable]

kROsakexe0225bN[12 slots][Xray]

RAG_SETUP0618 (it's at it's least Version)

SAK_SETUP0325 (it never patched :S)

P.S I'm using hammchi

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you put up some screenshots from your server windows? Also what do you have in your sclientinfo.xml/clientinfo.xml :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you go

Takato - Rejected from server "-_- - RaGEZONE Forums

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Can you put up some screenshots from your server windows? Also what do you have in your sclientinfo.xml/clientinfo.xml :)

okay? whats with the late post XD

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your mapserver actually shows the exact error you get: Unknown packet version.
This means you need to change your packet version in mmo.h.. see here: hope that this helps ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol, in sclientinfo.xml/clientinfo.xml you use 127.0.0.1 to connect to yourself.

Langtype should also be 1, and in the <admin> </admin> brackets should be your account ID (2000001)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, in sclientinfo.xml/clientinfo.xml you use 127.0.0.1 to connect to yourself.

Langtype should also be 1, and in the <admin> </admin> brackets should be your account ID (2000001)

Thanks for the help and you

but the error still comes up lolz this is
one hard tough nut to beat

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try a different version in ur clientinfo.xml

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What's the date of the .exe you're using?

EDIT: Nvm, your stuff's outdated and I don't know what client version to use. It's probably 22 or 23.

Back