• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom [REL] 4 Rares of Anubis [SWFs//SQLs]

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
4 Rares of Anubis

"Discover the legends and myths and religious beliefs surrounding Anubis, the Egyptian god of the dead, Tombs and Embalming. Anubis was depicted with the body of a man and the distinctive black head of a Jackal or dog. The Underworld was called Duat and believed to be full of terrible, great dangers. Anubis greeted the souls in the Underworld and was believed to protect them on their journey. The jackal headed god was also associated with the ritual of mummification. According to the creation myth in ancient Egyptian mythology he was believed to be the son of the God Osiris and the Goddess Nephthys."

Screen:
Luminia - [REL] 4 Rares of Anubis [SWFs//SQLs] - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:
Click!

Greetz,​

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks looks good! One problem, you cant exhange the credits bar.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That's not my fault, works perfect for me.
It is. Because i have not changed anything and all other credits bars work for me. Hope you can fix this.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is so awesome i really like anything to do with egypt, thank you.

Last edited:
Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the positive comments, glad you all like them. Maybe I release more if I get em finish the next days.

Greetz,

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
These are beautiful, I love them! Now I just need a hotel to add them to lol.

The fact that you like em is enough. haha. Welcome back Jess :blush:

Greetz,

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Luminia Really thanks you're awesome. Can you call me in private? I want to talk with you.

Ontopic:
Thanks for releasing more furniture, i really liked this Egypt furniture. These aren't custom furnitures yeah? Is a seasonal promo from Habbo?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
4 Rares of Anubis

"Discover the legends and myths and religious beliefs surrounding Anubis, the Egyptian god of the dead, Tombs and Embalming. Anubis was depicted with the body of a man and the distinctive black head of a Jackal or dog. The Underworld was called Duat and believed to be full of terrible, great dangers. Anubis greeted the souls in the Underworld and was believed to protect them on their journey. The jackal headed god was also associated with the ritual of mummification. According to the creation myth in ancient Egyptian mythology he was believed to be the son of the God Osiris and the Goddess Nephthys."

Screen:
Luminia - [REL] 4 Rares of Anubis [SWFs//SQLs] - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:
Click!

Greetz,​
lol i loved, u can make this release for azure emulator? pls :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Waaah these rares are 10/10!!!

I love the anubish theme and the color!

Keep the good work up :p

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Back