• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[REL] Art Furnitures [CCT/SQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey again!
Im gonna release the art furnitures. I dont know what habbo have named this furnitures, so i just made up a name. But I think real name is something like org.

Picture
http://www.filmsikt.com/art.png

Includes
CCT-files
SQL
Picture

Download link
http://www.filmsikt.com/art.rar

One of the black chairs isnt working. You can try to fix it.
Im gonna release full christmas 09 and chinese furnitures later. Cuz the christmas09 isnt fully released.

Credits
Me for finding ccts and makin sql
Habbzo Hotel

Cheers

(Someone plis scan it)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mind making Buy_furni and Cata file? Thanks :D And good release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would you mind making dynamic_items & furniture_Data for r35 ;]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You gotta ask someone else to make it for your flatfile server, cuz i dont know how to do it. sry m8

Reaction score
nice release man :p 10/10 ill make buy_furni/catty but it might not be 100%, for all you noobers out there that want it for flatfile, make a holocms or phpretro there easy to make, and loads of tuts on ragezone. cya

Peace,
sean111

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you are really good in releasing furnitures. they are purely organized! kudos :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why someone don't make a list with:
Idols
MTV
Country
Art
China
Neon
And all they other pages

Status
Not open for further replies.