• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom [REL] Habbo Index/Register - Maxstyle

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there! Today post my first Habbo Layout after 2 years without design any style "Habbo". This is only a coded layout in HTML5 and CSS. Well no more words..

Index:
Fi2coDb - [REL] Habbo Index/Register - Maxstyle - RaGEZONE Forums

Register:
syB9xHZ - [REL] Habbo Index/Register - Maxstyle - RaGEZONE Forums

Images url:

Download:

VirusTotal:

This is it, Thanks for watching the post.
Greetings, Maxstyle.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I like this. It's simple and easy to navigate, through the well organized sections.
Keep up the good work, would like to see this style implanted into a cms.

Only thing I would change is the black background, maybe something like the hotelview?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like this. It's simple and easy to navigate, through the well organized sections.
Keep up the good work, would like to see this style implanted into a cms.

Only thing I would change is the black background, maybe something like the hotelview?

Thanks for comment. I set the black background because remember me old habbo style haha, but you can change this background with ease in CSS File change next lines, ex:
k14nl4m - [REL] Habbo Index/Register - Maxstyle - RaGEZONE Forums

Greetings, Maxstyle.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mirror: ;).

Back