• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Rel] New Habbo Loading Image [Rel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look how far they have gone to make sure users do not access retros :\

Coordinator - [Rel] New Habbo Loading Image [Rel] - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is sad, I mean seriously. Like they are going to be able to close EVERY single retro ever made. People close 1, them like 5 make a new one. Thats a new low for Sulake xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol, Sulake it's so slow.. No one care's with that..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea thats pretty stupid. They must be losing members lately or something.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That was from an Australian Habbo Comp thingo, when the 100% habbo stuff was going on.
But yer, sulake are trying, but its not very effective. They should pay people to not go on retros, then theyd get somewhere, but then they would lose money.
Theres no way they can stop every retro, ohwell, there wasting time on it so ha to them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Retarted.
Lets Make Signs The Opposite.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
People i need a DCR'S (((((((((((((WOORKIINGG)))))))))))))) i tried but so much dcr's don't worked :p

Obs: Sulake never go stop retros...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Soon sulake will be shut down but retros (people that host there own DCRS) will still live!

lol they cant stop all retros..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL, i actually think its quite clever the idea/image, but its not stopping anyone. If anything it encourages them because people who don't know about it wil search google for them, learn to host their own and sulake will be even more fucked then before.

So, well played sulake you just got some more retros up and running!

~Yoni

The G.O.A.T
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Awsome release.
Downloading now!!!

This should be in the normal HH section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeh these images/adverts are from the aussie hotel when they had the KIR campaign there was a comp and people had to design an anti-retro intersitual which will go up on the hotel for a month or something.. some of em look heeeps good but.

Pretty funny how they so that retros have free creds and ect doesnt that just advertise it a bit more?? and also how they have "viruses" and "keyloggers"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, This Is Ganna Let More People Know About Retros... The Noobs That Dont Have Money On Real Habbo Will Find Out That Retros Are Fake Habbo Were You Start With Money

1/100 Retro Hack People And That Was Like 2 Years Ago So Its Like 0.7/100 Now xD

Awsome release.
Downloading now!!!

This should be in the normal HH section.

WTF!!! :S Whats There To Download Lmao

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice i want this in a retro

FFS People, this is nto a "WARRRRR" against sulake you know?

You just basicaly play retros for the fun of it.. i mean why keep saying duck sulake, but why?

It looks cool btw

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It says spot the difference.I saw alot.
The image is fading. Thre's no clouds in real habbo. LOL.
Well some people might not know about retro's. and they search it on google and bam, they lost a user xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's what I find stupid.

Even though there are loads of Habbo users who do know about retros, there are also loads who do not.

And with Habbo putting up these signs/advertisements etc, they're basically telling users that retros exist, and the users are more likely to find out about them, and when they do, they'll (probably) end up liking them. So it's their own fault if they're losing users, well, to me it seems that way, yous may see it differently.
Basically, all these things Habbo are doing are encouraging users who do not know about retros, to find out about them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sulake Is BS. This Isnt Gonna Do Much. :) All We Wanna Do Is Try And Own Our Own Habbo Hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back