• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[REL] PHPRetro 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wanted to try this, but the link is down.
May have someone got a mirror?

Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I download mod_rewrite?
i searched on google, but i found nothing..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
bugs found 4.0.5 B4.

Installer:
yifan_lu - [REL] PHPRetro 4.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

--
I have replaced /installer/config to includes/congif. but now it stay redericting to .

need help!

- Mark:closedeyes:

You must be using HoloCMS and have a valid HoloCMS database to migrate. If not, run install.php
Clear your cookies and it'll stop redirecting.
Any more problems, contact me via MSN and we'll see what's wrong.

i need to enable mod_rewrite in my .htaccess if jou can help my by saying how to uncoment a line i need help
sorry for my bad english im dutch

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

if you know send pm

Google "enabling mod_rewrite in apache"

Nice one Yifan, btw until now, i never can't regis even as an admin on the instalation system. The cms_users is inserted, however the users table is still empty.
I'm using tutorial that nederlander is submitted (which is the only tutorial until now i think)

http://forum.ragezone.com/f335/tut-setting-up-a-phpretro-hotel-595212/

The database i reckon is using ver 26 (CMIIW)
I don't know what's wrong.
I already try to migrate from old cms (Holocms ver 3.1.6, i don't know what version actually, just grab it on cms, rev 60) on phpretro old version (4.0.4) it works pretty fine but the cms_users is still empty, i have to input it manually, however the register page is never work. I still don't know what the problem is. However in your new release, when i try to migrate, it flush the users table. I still don't know what is wrong until now, i'l try to check it myself, however if you find the problems and how to fix it, pls share. Thanks.

Edit : this is the error i got when migrating. Thanks before.

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 400
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0052 228784 {main}( ) ..\migrate.php:0
2 0.1061 1165848 migrateDB( ) ..\migrate.php:225
3 5.8183 1237248 mysql->fetch_assoc( ) ..\migrate_functions.php:605
4 5.8183 1237544 mysql_fetch_assoc ( ) ..\classes.php

EDITED : Cleaning up the error, however still can't do anything. Still can't regis. Can you please help us to show us database structure that you need ? Because there is so much modified emu out there. Thanks before.

Ok, if you had phpretro installed previously, you shouldn't have ran the installer again!

Contact me via MSN and I'll help you. I suspect your users table isn't empty. Empty it and try installing again.

yifan_lu i want to help out with PHPRetro
Add my msn: stef_home1@msn.com

You add me.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
For those of you that are having errors with client (won't connect to hotel), I wrote a little guide on finding the problem and fixing it:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yifan ive recenty heard about holocms and php retro and if your looking for a good coder and program maker add my msn emilio355@hotmail.co.uk (and i made the beta client work if your interested)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No thanks, I worked endlessly for the last 4 months on this coding every page, no offense, but it would seem stupid to get someone else to work with me.

LMC

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yifan I sent you a PM about that VPS you needed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't add more than 20 items in the Habbo Homes Store.

I've got this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mod() in /home/typohotel/domains/typohotel.extremehost.nl/public_html/habblet/myhabbo_store_items.php on line 71

I add this as bug on phpretro.com ;)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
What means this ? mod_rewrite is installed and loaded?
Failed
Rewrite module is required for URL rewriting features. For directions on enabling or installing mod_rewrite Google 'how to install mod_rewrite'.

Sorry im dutch not english =]

Loyal Member
Reaction score
What means this ? mod_rewrite is installed and loaded?
Failed
Rewrite module is required for URL rewriting features. For directions on enabling or installing mod_rewrite Google 'how to install mod_rewrite'.

Sorry im dutch not english =]

Well here's a wild suggestion -- Google 'how to install mod_rewrite' and follow the instructions. If you already have enabled it you may need to restart Apache.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Meth0d , Im dutch im so bad with english im dont understand this tutorial :( pleas help me ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not a tutorial.
In fact, it's not even stable yet.
If you can't understand English enough to follow simple instructions like "Google how to enable mod_rewrite" then you would be better off doing any (or preferably all) of the following.
1) Try and improve your English comprehension - there's many ways to learn it.
2) Wait for the stable release so you don't encounter bugs which you don't understand
3) Wait until someone has translated it to Dutch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not a tutorial.
In fact, it's not even stable yet.
If you can't understand English enough to follow simple instructions like "Google how to enable mod_rewrite" then you would be better off doing any (or preferably all) of the following.
1) Try and improve your English comprehension - there's many ways to learn it.
2) Wait for the stable release so you don't encounter bugs which you don't understand
3) Wait until someone has translated it to Dutch
if i get time i will start translating it to dutch

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way of avoiding cross domains without putting all the files on the same host?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back