Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] RavenRP - Most Advanced & Stable RP Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jonteh I only need raven_commands, filtered_words,bannable_words, raven_crafting_recipes table. Can u give me?

Go into the source and search for stuff like that. Try to create tables and keep on doing it you'll get alot further. Stop asking to be fed. If you have problems go to the help section... They all are within the source.

Reaction score
@Jonteh I only need raven_commands, filtered_words,bannable_words, raven_crafting_recipes table. Can u give me?
There's quite alot more then this. There are more columns added in users table and new columns in rooms table also
Already got this all working, db, cms (Partly edited for Roleplay) just fixing this small single MySQL error.

Last edited:
Reaction score
this emu is unstable it crashes everytime, jonteh can u pls make fix????

Like I said in reply to your post on my profile wall (probably because you didn't get a reaction for me quick enough and your pea brain requires instant reactions) real nice man. Write a book about it. Maybe someone will read it (aka you under yet another username)

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There's quite alot more then this. There are more columns added in users table and new columns in rooms table also
Already got this all working, db, cms (Partly edited for Roleplay) just fixing this small single MySQL error.

Note: Don't ask me for my database or for help.
I won't spoon feed as this is the purpose of this release.

That's not spoonfeeding. That's an essential feature of the emulator!

Reaction score
Re: [REL] RavenRP - Most Advanced & Stable RP Emulator

That's not spoonfeeding. That's an essential feature of the emulator!
It is in fact spoon feeding, guess you don't know this section well, ehh?. Jonteh's game was to give the emulator but only so "others" can rip the features out of this for there own emulator roleplay edit, he never intended anyone to use this and if they wanted to use this. They would simply have to compare and read from the source like, bool is_property = enum, 0,1 in database form or int raw_wood. A full constructed Database can be easily be made from source quite easily well it can be hard if someone can't read a source. But that's another story then they shouldn't use this emulator as stated in the title "Most Advanced.".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I find it funny how people used to complain about Jonteh's work. Saying it had backdoors and exploits, and now he's released an emulator to help aid people in making their roleplay Emulators A LOT better. People are just complaining because they can't use THIS exact emulator because they don't have the database.

On Topic:
Great release though, I'll be pinching a few bits myself ;-)

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I find it funny how people used to complain about Jonteh's work. Saying it had backdoors and exploits, and now he's released an emulator to help aid people in making their roleplay Emulators A LOT better. People are just complaining because they can't use THIS exact emulator because they don't have the database.

On Topic:
Great release though, I'll be pinching a few bits myself ;-)

I use normal phoenix and its much better as that, but when someone release an emulator the database should be included or not? I asked for the database, because my privat messages are full of guys who ask me for help.

Greetz,

Reaction score

What SWFs does this use?

Phoenix SWFs should suffice. Might be some packet errors though, but you have the source to fix'em.

god damnit I already started on one.

thanks!

You only have yourself to blame for it's release! :p

But you're welcome.

Back