• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Rel] Retro's Voucher Code Generator [Rel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if this forum is the right place to post this, but anyway, [VC] Generator v1.0 is finally released now.

I'm not sure whether this program is useful to everyone, but definitely useful to people who owns hotel and want to create voucher codes.

This code generator can generate lots of random letters and numbers for the voucher code, and what you have to do is create lots of notepads and copy the code and paste to the notepad's file name.

Though I'm posting this for the 1st post, rest assure that there's no virus inside.

Screenshot:
Xyphics - [Rel] Retro's Voucher Code Generator [Rel] - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Link:
[URL="http://mihd.net/7r4lty[/URL]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Umm its okay how do you edit amount It aint hard 2 make a voucher o nhotel just :voucher code amount not hard at all lol :) but im adding to the server i mrealesing

Instanthost.org
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol! This is useless! It dont make codes it basically generates em to use as codes!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had an better program , need to update in anyways :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rubbish , we can do it faster in the hotel Duh... , pointless , do in hotel faster than opening
a program , + u cant edit amount , better try next time m8

Failed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Um... Ok this is sorta useless :voucher (code) Amount is much easier

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Better then Jm2Rock Download Station
Lolololol!

:D

I like it very nice

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol! This is useless! It dont make codes it basically generates em to use as codes!!!
No poop sherlock.

It makes it easier so you can make a lot of them, and then use them on competitions.
Makes them harder to crack if they are coded like that.

Nice work!
9/10 (Don't like GUI)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok its pretty useless but if you talk abt spamming letters and numbers, how do u make sure u gonna put 1 letter,1 number,1 letter and so on? You would still have to delete until 8 characters(if you wan). This program just make you easier to think abt the codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back