Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Relax on the moderation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In the outerworld section everything gets closed now. I get the reasons why and everything, but I still think the topics that get closed can continue being an open discussion.

Some examples:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/private-server-files-763875/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/house-huge-house-much-763109/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/question-regarding-anal-sex-764396/

Some people may want more answers than the ones provided, if something is answered it doesn't mean it has to be closed. (Unless there's new forum rules that I'm not aware of)

Oh and when you move a thread to a different section, it probably won't get anymore posts... Otaku Central, Gaming Hotspot, etc don't get near as many posts as the Outerworld does.

but anyway, thats just my suggestion, I believe the forum would have more discussions this way.

Reaction score
I know what you mean. nzrock and I are both new moderators in the Outerworld. We'll understand it more in future. Just bare with us. I apologise that you feel this way, but I think we're being more considerate of avoiding spam than actually inducing conversation.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First of all, this thread title does not fit your post. It makes it sound like we really haven't been doing our jobs or something.
Which is obviously not true :/

I closed this one, question is already answered the best as possible by dawson, so there was no reason to keep going. It would end up having people posting the same thing, so it's a short lived thread.

I believe this one was closed by a higher up(visors/smod). The only reason I can think of why it was closed is because OP was asking a question; question was answered(despite some minor spam/offtopic in the end) and that the OP was permanent banned and won't be coming back to reply to the thread anymore.

This thread was alive for 2 days before I closed it, during those 2 days only half the topic served it's purpose. I provided the rest of the information people would search for and closed the thread.
I also renamed the thread title too, because the original doesn't suit.

Some people may want more answers than the ones provided, if something is answered it doesn't mean it has to be closed.

This still largely depends on what kind of thread it is and if the thread didn't get derailed by other users, but most of the recent ones closed are ones that can no longer be continued.

Oh and when you move a thread to a different section, it probably won't get anymore posts... Otaku Central, Gaming Hotspot, etc don't get near as many posts as the Outerworld does.
We know that, but at times we can't let everything slide and be too relaxed, despite outerworld section's rules are far more relaxing then a lot of other sections.
And when I move thread to a section it should belong in, I leave a expiring redirect link. And it can't be helped that otaku, gaming and other section gets less views then outerworld. Since you know we aren't allow to post DL/Pirated links etc. etc. (Assuming I did had the time to post this, before Ragezone moved to the russian server. Yes that's right, I held off on posting this a couple of days ago)

I guess that covered all the bases...
It would had been better if you had contacted us directly about this rather then making a thread :p

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seems like the outerworld is dead now because everything gets locked.

- Ron

As i have seen.
They dont post in outerworld so much anymore....
um 4-5 weeks ago there was posts every 2-20 mins.
now there's almost no post's aday.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's just a bad day(weekend after all), we're not totally that strict.
We can't always be too relaxed either, or else we get yelled at for not doing our job.

Seems like the outerworld is dead now because everything gets locked.

- Ron

Can't be helped that recent topics have been pretty bad, which obviously won't last long...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back