• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] 1 New Map for battle dungeon + bonus guide edit in picture and video

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its been so long time no post in here , today I release some of my work .
This is 1 New Map Solo Gate 50 that be used for do play battle dungeon solo .
All file already edited for server side and client side . Its also have guide in picture and video to edit configure enter dungeon solo .

link download file =
link download picture video guide =

this picture below are tutorial for edit add new line for the server side script BattleDungeonItem.dat

a brief explanation if there are somebody wondered about these files

Q : what is ixnew thing ?
A : its code for new bd key that i used for my server project .

Q : why no need edit client side item.edf
A : because i just release 1 bd key with 1 map , default Item edf has 47 Battle Dungeon Key , these script are same have 47 Battle Dungeon key . so no need edit item edf .

Note :
1. No need edit item edf , because default dungeon key = 47 at clean item edf
2.Copy the folder at your rf client and server
3.Edit your rf online bin number map to 32
IvonaDP - [Release] 1 New Map for battle dungeon + bonus guide edit in picture and video - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back