Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 100%Latest patch v0.54 & OdinMS rev918 LATEST Pack[15/5/2008][NEW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey im useing v.55 your new source and everything is running perfextly untill i tryed to login when it turns off i get connection to the server has ended. please try again later. can you tell me how tof ix that please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Need Help! When i tried to connect my MySQL Query Browser, they came up wif an error saying i could not connect to specified instance
MySQL Error Numer 2003
Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost'(10061)
If you want to check the network connection, please click the Ping button.
Why like this!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me!!! i cant open localhost.exe means got trojan ??Woaini help!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the same problem. NOD is a reliable virus program so I'm not sure if I can trust that localhost -_-
Edit: Nvm. I got another localhost. Btw, this V0.54 Mob.wz.. Shall I overwrite it with the V0.54 Files or something else?
Edit2: The Mob Part2 is Very slow and sometimes when you press download, the link breaks. Upload it somewhere else please.. -_-"
Edit3: Nvm. I got it down. But how come when I open channel.bat and login.bat, they close as soon as it loaded? -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help lol? On my bros pc this works fine. Mines not much worse. I first used odinrev or w/e 46 cus thats the 1 i used on my bros and it was perfec i played like 72 hours stright by my self. But when i use it or any other odinms its buggy and no portals work nothing. It cant be the db. So you gonna say did u install java correctly. I did and i puit the streghthin poop to. It didnt work so i reinstalled all of java and now i cant even log in it just sits there. o_O wtf lol any1 help me??:poster_ss:technolog:2gunsfiring_v1::busted_co:sq_yellow

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The source included in this package is screwed up:
rev947 ( MOST latest version )(v0.55)

I get 100 Errors when I try to compile it with NetBeans IDE 6.1

Add real source please, I want to add some new GM commands.

Edit, Forgot for ppl who get problems with localhost.exe, dont use it, get the OdinMS.exe its windowed & does not update.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
umm...i got everything right..
the sql and all the stuff..but when i try to log in
with admin/admin, it stucks at the login page... and the loging sing is gray
but the back ground still moves..
idk wats wrong..anyone help? plz?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Woainioh do we wait for a repack from you using 954. Or can we just svn update your pack and recompile?

tnx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Woaini next repack please add pet and why 0.55 3 ppl in a map will dc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back