Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 12sky Server + Client + TuT

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know you need to open each map thats mean 1 map comsume 240 mb * 142 maps = 34080

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I translate NPCs and items?

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
there is english client use zenith client he use yx12sky and copy past all 001 and 005 folder there to translate the client try to use that

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it will not work :) zenith has the source code of the client and its packed different

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
someone re upload on new rar on this ts_zone.rar that rar got damage i cant extrack it

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Today i release the TS_GAME.exe cracked and the JiangHU.exe cracked (no gameguard-remove the old exe from client and put this one cracked),thats mean no anymore gameguard errors.Put the new TS_GAME.exe in all zones(zone 1-142) to avoid gameguard kicking you when you log in game.

If the links will be removed just /w me i will put new one up!

Btw its a LIKE button here just hit it.

Hello there! My friend, first of all thank you for sharing it already cracked client program, unpack tools and zone crackers. I think I have a problem and I need your help group! I modified the IP game but still within the reality of red which I feel confused. You can talk about whether the service side of the port also needs to change! Or how it!

Back