Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 12sky Server + Client + TuT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys help me iam geting gameguard errors cant get in to game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
private server client without game guard maybe we can do somting?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you tell me how you passed the GG error upon launching?
I tried editing Opinon.dll IP but still no luck. Getting error 340

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
bboynam99 how did you put sql file on mysql? and what mysql did you use???

I follow the tutorial video but i cant install sql to window 7 ultimate how did you work that sql installer on win7 ultimate?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bboynam99 how did you put sql file on mysql? and what mysql did you use???

I follow the tutorial video but i cant install sql to window 7 ultimate how did you work that sql installer on win7 ultimate?

maybe you didnt check run as win xp somwhere

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why is everyone asking for cracks and stuff?release is working fine
i call a /close

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why is everyone asking for cracks and stuff?release is working fine
i call a /close

server files work but we cant run game without game guard bypass ? or we just do somting wrong and thats why we cant run it..?

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
Reg page is working.. Wen you put all sql file and put reg page on xampp it work only need is translate the page in english. The client wont open always gameguard error show!

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
I so this GG bypass i see twelvesky on the list im not sure if this work on JiangHu client and i did not try this cause i donno how to use this code

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Today i release the TS_GAME.exe cracked and the JiangHU.exe cracked (no gameguard-remove the old exe from client and put this one cracked),thats mean no anymore gameguard errors.Put the new TS_GAME.exe in all zones(zone 1-142) to avoid gameguard kicking you when you log in game.

If the links will be removed just /w me i will put new one up!

Btw its a LIKE button here just hit it.

Last edited:
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
Any posible to down graphic requirement for this game so we aviod more lag in game not only in ingame setting imean

Hey can you share working register page. on original relist dont show my test account on memberinfo sql

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any posible to down graphic requirement for this game so we aviod more lag in game not only in ingame setting imean

Hey can you share working register page. on original relist dont show my test account on memberinfo sql

System Requirements Windows XP/2000, 800MHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent, 512MB memory, 3 Gb free hard-drive space, Geforce FX 5200, Radeon 7600, 64MB

server requires only 1,4 gb ram to run uses 10% of my cpu Amd Athlon x2 dual core 3,6 ghz

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To run server with all maps you need 32 gb memory or 16 gb memory with corectly settings in each map.
You can even run the serverfiles with 3.0 ghz cpu and takes only 20% cpu usage

Back