Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] [3D-WEB] Dreaming Rivers and Lakes (梦回江湖)

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks both
@Dzver and DNC i only have 25 gb left to make servers so give me good stuff like this game
thinks that i would never get: requiem bloodymare server,aika server
plausible but not atm:star trek & rohan blood feud

Reactions: DNC
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
am not derp =P i know i can config vms i downloaded a lot from tuan blogspot and cofig em by myself
just asking if its really necesary to have 4 cores or vm can run with 1 or 2(i currently have AMD athlon dual core 3,6 ghz)

edit:you removed the link i cant redownload to test... :( that was a s*** move
@xlw00tlx I guess the guy set-up 4 cores for better performance, but i will hardly believe that those files are optimised for 4 cores, probably just 2.. (as most server files).
About server files, hopefully people will start reading and not just leeching, there is still like 3 mirrors in MEGA (as DNC posted) on first 2 pages. And not last, ive already said i will need space for more releases. If im not "lazy" i will release few more this week or next one..

@Dzver
Please, control yourself and relax for a bit. Is it really needed to remove the download link because people misunderstand there is no source?
@Biesmen Its clearly said even before i posted the thread that there is no source and every second or 3rd post is about asking source or any other already answered question.

Do i or @DNC have to answer every single "lazy" question asked many times and answered many times? I dont want to flood my thread with such things. And not last ive already said in main post that i will remove download since i need space for more releases. You will see mirrors ive requested all over the thread..

p.s all download links back in primary post.

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Had to rename folder to make everything work
game works with 1 core 1,5 gb ram

to config vm:
open vmware,make network adapter host only with ip 192.168.110.0 and dhcp 192.168.110.1 to 192.168.110.254
open vm user root pass 123456
ifconfig eth0 192.168.110.128
then
/etc/init.d/networking stop
/etc/init.d/networking start
open secure ctr witch and connect then make 4 connections(right click and click the thing that start with N)
click on the green buttons below to start services in vm
open browser ,reg and play

REMOVED
REMOVED

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help, more is not going! may need something to run on the server?
LUB8yTF - [RELEASE] [3D-WEB] Dreaming Rivers and Lakes (梦回江湖) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dreaming Rivers and Lake on VMW

Dzver - [RELEASE] [3D-WEB] Dreaming Rivers and Lakes (梦回江湖) - RaGEZONE Forums

Dreaming Rivers and Lake on VMW
this is 3d browser game and play on VMware
Dowload : 2.20 GB Extract pass : criwebs
MySQL user : root
pass : 123456
Tool :

How to :

It's version play on VM ware

Password for extract : criwebs

Last edited by a moderator:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Another release thread was merged with this thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Ducking link to the Ducking game, who needs it - here it is:

And what Ducking files to open and what to open to translate into normal language this Ducking Chinese?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The Ducking link to the Ducking game, who needs it - here it is:

And what Ducking files to open and what to open to translate into normal language this Ducking Chinese?
LOL angry guy. You need some Vodka bro LOL. They pack asset to protect their game. Unless we have source code so you will have no chance to unpack game assets. Or at least we have a good reverse engineering guy. Who will debug the game. And unpack it. On a other hand. Let find another 3d or 2.5d pc game, and work with it.

Back