Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] [3D-WEB] Dreaming Rivers and Lakes (梦回江湖)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how to translate chinese language and swf archives?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need language patch. You have language patch ? Please share

How do I edit the game files? The command with which you can access the files in debian?

What is debian user password ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Login = root
Pasword = 123456

/home/soidc

Dzver - [RELEASE] [3D-WEB] Dreaming Rivers and Lakes (梦回江湖) - RaGEZONE Forums

How do I take out the files in debian? How do I access and edit these files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@alladyn5

alladyn5 bro you know how commands are given admin authority?

Do not player versus player battles in this game?

Where is PVP arena ?

I am pvp arena not found :(

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
still cant make it run,can someone post a working video,the one that comes w the pack isnt working for me(strange since the others ones i used work after rename)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
still cant make it run,can someone post a working video,the one that comes w the pack isnt working for me(strange since the others ones i used work after rename)

video works fine, as every chinese video (*.exe) you need to rename it to something else like play.exe or 1.exe or whatever..

@ everyone else which complains for everything regarding the game..

Its totally FREE right? Isnt that enough for you? If you need source,pvp arena or whatever you want or need make a little effort, look in chinese forums and OFFER PAYMENT for that. Since this one is TOTALLY FREE you dont have right to complain or ask for anything like that, even more on already answered questions! If i had it i would release it!

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Dzver vm says i need 4 cores to run it?its that correct?
i ll try redownload maybe its my fault but not now im busy,ll post results later

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Dzver vm says i need 4 cores to run it?its that correct?
i ll try redownload maybe its my fault but not now im busy,ll post results later

Cant check atm but if its configured for 4 cores, you can simply edit configuration to use only 2 cores before starting the vm; same with ram if you have lower..

Reactions: DNC
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
am not derp =P i know i can config vms i downloaded a lot from tuan blogspot and cofig em by myself
just asking if its really necesary to have 4 cores or vm can run with 1 or 2(i currently have AMD athlon dual core 3,6 ghz)

edit:you removed the link i cant redownload to test... :( that was a s*** move

Back