Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 4.2-4.3 Source Code

Should I release Source Code 4.2 and 4.3? And why.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: 4.2-4.3 Released Source Code

remember the joke

"i finally got windows 7"
"and? i use windows 8"
"so? im best, i own windows 2000"

:p
hahha is it so funny but i use windows7 on vmware , if it is necessary i will change it, i just dont know c++ it is so funny :) because I will just looks at the screen and i will press debug button :)
"ben bir gidip çay alayım" its my joke :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes, because you are asking really basical questions, if you really know C# as you wrote in PM, you should be able to solve them without any help.

Common sense is like deodorant. Those that need it most, don't use it. ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Any one show me what file edit language type in Source ep3.5, Im working with this..Please & Thanks you very much...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Read carefully!

i think this will be good for someones, how already have the source will vote "no", who dont hace source will vote "yes" and ppl how make servers for fun. but the problem is that many thread like "i have and error while compile the server",or "what program can compile this source" or something like that, cause this community just wait for "releases" to use then, i see many server with some CMS from skyfgther, with no chances, just edit config to run with this DB, many new server who only wich gain money from donate, and the servers are the sames,

so, i say, yes release the source, for someones will be good, for others no, someones have already the source, and naturaly don´t like who otherones have it.

but this will no change anything, just new or older server (with ep 3.5 releases some time ago from TTlove or something like that i dont remember) will be more customs, in some case,if server owners know how to program it, this will be good for players, and a servers diversity will appear. or maybe no, just the same compiled server from your release,.

so, if you wish release it, this will be good for this community but as ever, will be dead some time after, or i don´t know, im drunk :b . so release it.

best regards .. ME :v and my f****king english it´s bad, but i think i explain somethings clearly to understand..

Please listen me say: When beginner joined this forum, I did not understand the rules here. That has caused a serious policy mistake. I don't release ep3.5 or any versions. I did just repost with preconfigured and video tutorial (to help the beginners like me). Thank those who have released something like this. And sorry for the upset caused to the AceOnline developer community.
P/s: sorry for my bad English...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please listen me say: When beginner joined this forum, I did not understand the rules here. That has caused a serious policy mistake. I don't release ep3.5 or any versions. I did just repost with preconfigured and video tutorial (to help the beginners like me). Thank those who have released something like this. And sorry for the upset caused to the AceOnline developer community.
P/s: sorry for my bad English...

hey if you know anything how build codes bla bla.. some hint to you.
1) download and setup c++ 6.0 standart build on win7
2) update service pack 6 for c++ and visual basic
3) include lib files to c++ folder from this share
4) chose some build option on batch build and here we go
you have ep4.2 4.3 bins and exe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

hey if you know anything how build codes bla bla.. some hint to you.
1) download and setup c++ 6.0 standart build on win7
2) update service pack 6 for c++ and visual basic
3) include lib files to c++ folder from this share
4) chose some build option on batch build and here we go
you have ep4.2 4.3 bins and exe

Preety incorrect but is a good start. You cannot anyway compile your bins following step by step this procedure.

why download c++6? is easy build with VS2012 or vs2015 litle work need and the google is best friend!!!!

You have to update the deprecated code of Masang...not really simple for a newbie.

Reaction score

not really simple for a newbie.
ofc it is simple, you just need to understand the basics of c++, and when you are too dumb/lazy for it, you should not develop/run a server.
You have to learn things. Our whole community is build on learninf in Real Life, without learning you habe no chance, so those who are not be able to compile/upgrade it, have to learn it, without just asking for a solution.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

[...] without just asking for a solution.

All want the ready work, from the big dev to the small newbie, but the first know which is so hard to find it, but not the second :)

Reaction score

All want the ready work, from the big dev to the small newbie, but the first know which is so hard to find it, but not the second :)
But the first are working hard to bring it to work, the second one just opens a thread and waits until someone posts the solution.
And in the End: The experienced DEV resolved the problem on his own and he learned for the future.
However the newbie got the solution but didn't learn anything from it, just to post more questions in this forum, so others can do the work.

And that's why there are so many trash servers open.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

[...] But the first are working hard to bring it to work [...]

Are you completely sure of that? :D

However the newbie got the solution but didn't learn anything from it, just to post more questions in this forum, so others can do the work.

And if a developer ask something?
This not is frequently but can happen...what will be the result?

Reaction score

Are you completely sure of that? :D
Ok, yes some are just stealing stuff from others, there ur right.

And if a developer ask something?
This not is frequently but can happen...what will be the result?

I would asume, he's learning from that, have you ever seen one of the BIG ones here, repeating a question? I've never seen a doubled question from big ones, only those repeating ones from the newbies like: QQ i cannot connect to DB, or why this error, why this error....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I would asume, he's learning from that, have you ever seen one of the BIG ones here, repeating a question? I've never seen a doubled question from big ones, only those repeating ones from the newbies like: QQ i cannot connect to DB, or why this error, why this error....

Is not my point, but anyway never saw this.
My point is: this dev will get answer?
And of course remember that a "big one dev" is very subjective ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is Gullibo's work, not of the CLEVER guy which published it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
source free published??? else not???

Well, point 1: speak english
Point 2: i know who published this video: is a newbie
Point 3: the guy who published this video wroted that this project if an his work.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
#Closed in order to prevent future off-topic bumps. The source code was released, the poll is over, there is no value in keeping this opened.
If you still have a question about smth related to this:

Make a new thread in one of the AO sections and link the tutorial / release to it to make it more clear, in case you have problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back