Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 4.2-4.3 Source Code

Should I release Source Code 4.2 and 4.3? And why.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got reported! :o
Reaction score
Re: 4.2-4.3 Released Source Code

the "only" way u can get if 'now' is to pay.... else it will take its time ;-)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes, because you are asking really basical questions, if you really know C# as you wrote in PM, you should be able to solve them without any help.
i know , i never like c++, but i like aceonline therefore im trying and just ask in the this forum

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hey, im try this codes but im get this errors many solutions, i search in google but did not work. anybody know how can fix this

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

sorry for the question but I found this as a system folder to switch to Spanish and would like to know how to change it or where to try compiling thanks if you help me sorry for the English

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey, im try this codes but im get this errors many solutions, i search in google but did not work. anybody know how can fix this

#ifndef POINTER_64
#define POINTER_64
#endif

write to

typedef void *PVOID;
typedef void * POINTER_64 PVOID64;

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

excuse me.

i got some error when i compiler the NPCserver.

Compiling...
d3dapp.cpp
GameServer\NPCServer\D3D\src\d3dapp.cpp(1322) : error C2664: 'DialogBoxParamA' : cannot convert parameter 4 from 'long (struct HWND__ *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)' to 'int (__stdcall *)(struct HWND__ *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)'
None of the functions with this name in scope match the target type

do your have some idea what i missed or how can i fix that?

:*::*:

i error npc server - [Release] 4.2-4.3 Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Try to change SelectDeviceProc to (int)SelectDeviceProc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

its still error with cast sir. :*::*:

Compiling...
d3dapp.cpp
GameServer\NPCServer\D3D\src\d3dapp.cpp(1322) : error C2664: 'DialogBoxParamA' : cannot convert parameter 4 from 'int' to 'int (__stdcall *)(struct HWND__ *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)'
Conversion from integral type to pointer type requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
Error executing cl.exe.

NPCServer.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

npc error 02 - [Release] 4.2-4.3 Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score

For the love of...
If you people wish to dabble with programming, you might aswell learn the APIs you end up working with.
Casting it as an int is absolutely stupid, as you need to provide it with a function pointer.
Please refer to msdn for all Windows API related problems. ( )
If you still can't do it, then I advise you against even trying this without proper knowledge of the C++ programming language.

On the flipside, you could always hire a programmer to do it for you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to Upgrade Server 4.3 to 4.4 ep example Episode 4.4 - Strategic Ascension

resources according to what I should write that I find from where the resources

resources according to what I should write

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi guys, i'm sorry for taking your time. i dont know c++ but i want to compile server files. so what i need for about this. please tell everything (sdks, programs, operating system). I will work care of the rest. and in the meantime sorry for english

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score

You do not need to install any SDK. Check what's included in this release. Also work is required to be put into compiling this. Specially if you want to upgrade it to common standards. This is work, everyone of us has/had to put into and which you have to put into as well, if you want to compile your own game.

You should start with Installing Visual Studio 6.0 (for C++)
This will also install Frameworks and API used by VC++6 which is used by this source code. You need to add include directories and static library paths (where you find all the .lib files)

Then you will have to fix some Compiler errors. If you try to compile on an OS being higher than Win XP you will most likely need to make some edits to API headers or rewrite the way things get included in the game.

Use google and your brain on your way and you should be able to do this...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You do not need to install any SDK. Check what's included in this release. Also work is required to be put into compiling this. Specially if you want to upgrade it to common standards. This is work, everyone of us has/had to put into and which you have to put into as well, if you want to compile your own game.

You should start with Installing Visual Studio 6.0 (for C++)
This will also install Frameworks and API used by VC++6 which is used by this source code. You need to add include directories and static library paths (where you find all the .lib files)

Then you will have to fix some Compiler errors. If you try to compile on an OS being higher than Win XP you will most likely need to make some edits to API headers or rewrite the way things get included in the game.

Use google and your brain on your way and you should be able to do this...

thank you , i know already what is necessary but i wanted to see who would who wants to help, so thank you futurear you are so good man
(I did not know about not need add-ons (sdk))

You got reported! :o
Reaction score

remember the joke

"i finally got windows 7"
"and? i use windows 8"
"so? im best, i own windows 2000"

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back