Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 7.56 Server Src + Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ALL CREDITS GOES TO:

Agate
Fernando Strike
Bitou2k
Swedka
Sc2ALLin
FREEDOM
[SexyCode]
FaelRibeiro

ABOUT THE SERVER:

----- Protection ------
*Server protection server side + client side
If the player try to hack on clientside or serverside, the protection can detect any kind of bad faith action by player and autoban him.

*Server also has Mac IP ban which player will never be able to login to your server again if banned.

---- Functions ------
The server works with native functions (native functions are functions developed by the game's own developer)

* Noatun war
Noatun war works as Brazil's default
Take down the gates and the towers, and conquer the altar for 35 seconds, with a counter on the right side of the screen for all players near the altar (those 35 seconds can be modified, there is Hook in the source for such manipulation)

* Tower War
The tower war works from Monday to Friday giving fame and 50million bar to the winning guild. It can be modified for the prize you wish.

* Kingdoms War
Kingdoms War can work from monday to Friday, a single day of the week or only Weekend. As you wish.
Each kills give an honor point (for example: when a blue kills a Red, he gets 1 honor point. Use command /honor to see your points, the same happens if the red kills a blue) and this function is interesting because it is possible to create a Store selling items for Honor points or a Composition quest to exchange these honor points.

*City war every Sunday at 8pm work as default

* Nightmare
Nightmare works 100%. You need to edit the Mobs in their area with the desired exp

* Water
The water works 100%. All rooms contains their mobs. You must edit as you wish the exp

* Duel Card
The duel card works 100%
Actually dropping Jewelry and spiritual stone. Can be modified

* All quests working 100%

* Compositions
All compositions are working and can be modified.

* Powders
Ori working as default
Lak working as default
Rates can be modified and you can include: reducing refination value(example +7 to +6) or break the item when refining fails.

*Replication/Grade A, B, C, D, E
Replications are manipulable or you can use as default (but default are very Hard)
The higher the item refining the greater the chance of getting bad stats.

*Essences
All essences are working.

*Donate Points Bar
There are functions made for Donate market. Just check the item id (donate bars of 500, 1k or 5k)

*Working coins and gold bar

*100% Working Clues of Runes [default]

*Mortal HardCore Classes

*Double exp

Double exp starts automatically from Friday to Saturday(00h) and stops on Sunday to Monday(00h)

*PvP Altar
Every day from Monday to Friday at 5 different times each day, the player who stays at the armia altar for 15 seconds (or any other PvP area you want will) receive a prize.

*Coloseum every day 20h 21h 22h

Commands

Auto party
Will accept any party requests you receive automatically
/autogrupo

* DROPS FILTER
For those who find it very bad to have to delete items, there is the command /filtro (can be modified as you wish) which when the player activates, all items will be autodeleted when they drop from mob, except the items you dont want to, using the command /filtroadd ITEMID
Example: /filtroadd 413 lac dust will not be deleted if it drops,
Also has the possibility to clear the list of filter if you want to change it /limparfiltro the filter list supports up to 12 ids

*AUTO ITEM GROUP
There is a function for auto grouping items that will be DROPED IN MOBS.
Use the command /addagrupar itemID
Example: /addagrupar 413 and will group all the lac dust you drop (the item you want to group must be a groupable, otherwise it will not group. It is also possible to clear list of auto GROUP /cleargroup
It is limited to 12 items ids

*PARTY WITH PASSWORD

/setpassword 1234
/enter Nickfromleader 1234
/transferirlider Nickfromthenewleader

* WATER MACRO
Water scroll macro works 100% without any other programs. You can go water AFK until all the water scroll in your inventory runs out

/macropergaon
/macropergaoff

Drops
*All drops are based on wyd brazil

DOWNLOAD :
CLIENT:
SOURCE + RELEASE:
You need Visual Studio 2017

When Kephra's dies it is crashing the game, to fix the crash just do it:
GameConfig>
KefraBonus=0>

*any number higher than 0*

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Launcher says cant connect to download server, i edited serverlist ip, is there anything else to edit?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I open the client .exe file, I get the message "Clients will need to update", and when I try to open it through the launcher, the message is "can't connect to download server".Can anyone help me fix this problem?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I open the client .exe file, I get the message "Clients will need to update", and when I try to open it through the launcher, the message is "can't connect to download server".Can anyone help me fix this problem?

I also have the same problem. Any resolutions to this bug? Is the version of .exe on the client that is different from the server?
I also have the same problem. Any resolutions to this bug? Is the version of .exe on the client that is different from the server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have you made sure that your serverlist.bin Is correct on your server files?
FelipeTr - [Release] 7.56 Server Src + Client - RaGEZONE Forums
and that you have added the same serverlist.bin to your client files aswell?

Check the picture for more information

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
True.
It means the server and client settings are not for the same version.
You can define the client version by geting the Cliver value from WYD.exe using OllyDbg. Knowing the value, go to source and modify the Cliver value of ClientPatch(Client.cpp), compile it and put the dll on game folder. Then, at TMSVR you change the Cliver value at patch.lua file
Now you can log in.
ClientPatch.dll is an antihack, prevents people from injecting dlls, use adultered clients and others stuffs.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Only thing im having issue with is getting 2 servers online i have 2 ips but can only put 1 server online any help to fix this issue ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
True.
It means the server and client settings are not for the same version.
You can define the client version by geting the Cliver value from WYD.exe using OllyDbg. Knowing the value, go to source and modify the Cliver value of ClientPatch(Client.cpp), compile it and put the dll on game folder. Then, at TMSVR you change the Cliver value at patch.lua file
Now you can log in.
ClientPatch.dll is an antihack, prevents people from injecting dlls, use adultered clients and others stuffs.

can you elaborate how to find the cliver value? I'm currently having trouble finding it to work with it further.

Back