[Release] AceOnline Episode 4.3 SourceCode

atm nobody here or a very cool guy who want help you with this, but if you have binary look error and update 3.5 procedure and datatble will not be hard.

atm nobody here or a very cool guy who want help you with this, but if you have binary look error and update 3.5 procedure and datatble will not be hard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
It's absolutly not any fake release, it's a true source code of server/tools/launcher ep 4.3.
Source have some missing files (additional anti-nob filter, ) , but if you're a real DEV you create missing files and compile 4.3 server.
For newbies a little help: compiled Pre,IM servers and questloader,questloader.lib
PLEASE! dont cry if you dont know what you should do with that!!!

Have fun with it, who first compile it can receive full 4.3 original database backups
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wrote about the fact that INTPUB

Last edited:
Is the code that handles physics in the Source Code or is it client sided?
Because I've been looking for it exhaustively for some hours and can't seem to find it.

I have rewritten missing files and compiled PreServer, IMServer, LogServer, FieldServer and NPCServer without errors. Now I'm upgrading the database to check if it works good.

Back