Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ACME EO Full Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Full ACME EO Database, yes the full one...

Password for all is: litsaboubis

Link to download the full database:
Part1:
Part2:

You will need 7zip to extract it...

Server files are here:

Again 7zip or winrar are enough for that....

For client i think you can find it at unleashed server, well now they can say loud that they have the best db around, like lot of other people ou there :p

PS: if you need the events, vipupdate to work you can always use net framework decompilers to change the ips in there...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much Bro i hope i can find very good thing in it ...latter

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea he stole these files from ACME EO this dude is not to be trusted hes a thief.

why haven't you posted this "release" on ep**er cause you know fun hacker and necron will see it.

# request close the files are stolen he has no right to post this.

Last edited:
DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I trust this completely because I know Cyber.

Nice release my friend.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I trust this completely because I know Cyber.

Nice release my friend.

lol then you don't know him well enough, everyone already knows he is NOT to be trusted that he stole the files, all his post on other forums already started to get deleted because the files are stolen. cyber was never part of acme he joined them recently and then deleted there servers and web site and took the files.
he stole them from real developers. you trust him you will get scammed by him. he don't go on epvper anymore cause everyone knows hes a thief and a lier that he stole the files and trying to get credit for it as if he worked on them, but whatever what goes around comes around as i said i already reported this post as well, no one like's ugly cyber that why everywhere you have been posting this its being deleted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I decided to see what the big fuss was with the files, the so called acme files. I however lol was disappointed nothing i can call impressive i guess to a noob like yourself's its the poop since you can not create anything like that yourselfs so w/e.
seems though, this forum has a very very very low standard of ethics so it seems cyber found perfect place and the only place which would allow his post stay, perfect place for a leechers to dwell.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I decided to see what the big fuss was with the files, the so called acme files. I however lol was disappointed nothing i can call impressive i guess to a noob like yourself's its the poop since you can not create anything like that yourselfs so w/e.
seems though, this forum has a very very very low standard of ethics so it seems cyber found perfect place and the only place which would allow his post stay, perfect place for a leechers to dwell.

cry a litle more, i really enjoy it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cry a litle more, i really enjoy it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol your a complete idiot if you cant tell the difference between mocking you and crying, you will always be an idiot cyber with no skills what so ever but leeching.
you cried and complained all over epvper about joey taking your files and not giving you a iphone LOL what a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol your a complete idiot if you cant tell the difference between mocking you and crying, you will always be an idiot cyber with no skills what so ever but leeching.
you cried and complained all over epvper about joey taking your files and not giving you a iphone LOL what a hypocrite.

There's no reason to feel bad little girl, i always do what i want, and i will keep doing that, you just can't afford it, i don't really care about your little opinion on me, no i mean i don't care at all, you can keep write down anything you want, i will keep laughing very loud, that hurted for sure, and it will hurt for some time, but hey don't worry, you'll get over it. You cannot tell me what i will share and when i will share it, you are nothing, really nothing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in fact Cyber is trusted even i dont know why he did that . its really unfair doing that

and LadyD. watch ur mouth here and dont advertise other forums as u did in the first post .

please cyber no need for starting a fight . please delete it .

Regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in fact Cyber is trusted even i dont know why he did that . its really unfair doing that

and LadyD. watch ur mouth here and dont advertise other forums as u did in the first post .

please cyber no need for starting a fight . please delete it .

Regards

i will not watch my mouth i was not advertising anything stating a fact so sword learn the difference. all the other forums are deleting his post's because the point is duck over big business not little guy, you dont duck over small pservers. you want to suck up to this fake be my guest he is not a developer, nor has he ever been if you think what he has done is alright then sword your no better then him.

@cyber, please get over yourself, noobs such as yourself gas themselves up as your doing now, you are releasing this only cause stupidly they had given you access, you didn't hack them you cant hack your own computer. your not a real developer everything you did was someone Else's work even revo's database was not your work someones Else's. your no real developer your a leech you tell yourself your a dev to swell your ego and idiots like sword swallow it up, i don't feel bad lol that isn't my database,i trust no one and never will.

i call it as i see it, you take advantage of shannon/aka funhacker trust in you, you must feel like a man taking advantage of a girl's trust in you LOL must hate females cant get laid so hate them lol when the reason is look at yourself ugly in and out. the one laughing is me cause your so pathetic whatever keep posting it all over but at the end of the day your still a cowered. a thief, a leech, you will never be a developer. just a noob who by mistake someone trusted and you took advantage of them. see thing is lol you showed your true colors no matter how you paint it your a thief a leech nothing more. do as you please like i said you didn't hurt me that isn't my database its funhacker and the rest of acme.

i would be protesting the post even if it was someone Else's database because they worked on it the point of it is its wrong and underhanded, and shouldn't have been done but whatever cant expect a noob to understand a developer ethics or anything when you got none. momma didn't raise you right that's for sure.

Last edited:
DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:p If I was still moderating this section, you would have some warnings and then this thread wouldn't be here.
Please control yourself, trolling and raging isnt going to help anything.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i cant open first 2 files please helping me

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wow sword this is midly dissapointing considering you wish to be a mod on a forum which i will not name but you go around acting like this. Very intresting.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I will not delete this, even if it gets deleted i will share it again on my personal blog, like it or not its like that, i don't have to explain myself especially to some little girls that don't know anything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh shut up already cyber you think to much of yourself. stop spamming so i stop getting stupid emails that your down syndrome butt posted its annoying. everyone got it your a Special person and a thief who needs attention point was given cheers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u need to give him some respect

he have the rights to download what ever he wants

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back