Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]Action 9 Client an Server Share

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i need some updated guide to make dekaron server :( I already finish to download the all files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I got 1 small issues:

And I used the fix for aloken (adding to the maplist.csv in server and client side) but on character selection screen i see the bagi warrior.

does anyone got a solution for this?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi,

I got 1 small issues:

And I used the fix for aloken (adding to the maplist.csv in server and client side) but on character selection screen i see the bagi warrior.

does anyone got a solution for this?

In the database go to the class column of [DEV]ALLOKEN and change from 5 to 6.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the database go to the class column of [DEV]ALLOKEN and change from 5 to 6.

I am kinda a noob in this. where can i find the class column? Character? > Tables? > ??. or i am even looking in the wrong place?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am kinda a noob in this. where can i find the class column? Character? > Tables? > ??. or i am even looking in the wrong place?

If I still remember right its Character>dbo.usercharacter>PCCLASS

Can't be very accurate as I am stuck with a netbook.

Nothing Better
Reaction score
malware on webman ???
please help !!!

please upload db and get me some tutorials :-s

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I still remember right its Character>dbo.usercharacter>PCCLASS

Can't be very accurate as I am stuck with a netbook.

Thanks its Character > Tables > User_character > wPCCLASS (SQL 2000)

and godhoang plenty of tuts around and db is also mentioned somewhere in this thread

Nothing Better
Reaction score
Thanks its Character > Tables > User_character > wPCCLASS (SQL 2000)

and godhoang plenty of tuts around and db is also mentioned somewhere in this thread
tks man :p
do you have any good dekaron server files ?
i'm a newbie, i don't understand much :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tks man :p
do you have any good dekaron server files ?
i'm a newbie, i don't understand much :(

Me newbie also. I just use the files in this thread

another Aloken issue:

When attacking with Aloken my client crashes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All skills and auto-hit crash the client?

Only when I use the character Aloken it crashes on attacking.(Dunno if u ment this?)

Maby this client and server files don't got the Aloken needed files?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Only when I use the character Aloken it crashes on attacking.(Dunno if u ment this?)

Maby this client and server files don't got the Aloken needed files?

Well I guess the files should have Aloken working fine, as I remember trying these out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I guess the files should have Aloken working fine, as I remember trying these out.

Oke, odd. When I login i also got no weapon available? For Aloken. So I geuss I have to do a little more then add a line in the maplist.csv file in both client and server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oke, odd. When I login i also got no weapon available? For Aloken. So I geuss I have to do a little more then add a line in the maplist.csv file in both client and server

You have to change the account user_id of [DEV]ALLOKEN to your account add the weapon and turn the user_id back to the old one.

Nothing Better
Reaction score
does this client support aloken char ?
and need a web for own Dekaron :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to change the account user_id of [DEV]ALLOKEN to your account add the weapon and turn the user_id back to the old one.

Issue is their are no weapons for Aloken.

Is it possible to use the official client Data folder and official client to run this game to get Aloken working?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Issue is their are no weapons for Aloken.

Is it possible to use the official client Data folder and official client to run this game to get Aloken working?

Using official client out of the box is impossible as the server files released are really old. You would be better working with Elite or Eternia clients.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using official client out of the box is impossible as the server files released are really old. You would be better working with Elite or Eternia clients.

I am trying to use Elite Dekaron's client now and it shares but allot of fails on dbmon.exe startup for NPC's.

I had to replace the bin in Elite Dekaron's client with the bin of the client in this release to get Dekaron.exe running

When I just use the Share folder from Elite Dekaron's the weapons and armour for Aloken aren't visable in shops they got no texture somehow.

But they do now with the way I am using it now.

Thanks for the help!

edit: question: in mysql the name for the D-Shop money?

Last edited:
Back