• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WebGame [RELEASE] Ancient Gods Flash Webgame[Source][Proper Release]

Staff member
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER:
This is a separate release from the other thread
(Those files were incomplete and this is a newer source)

This is a proper 100% working release.
Works right out of the box if you follow my instructions

Info on the game(taken from their website)

Ancient Gods" is a ancient Chinese mythology as the background of the times, people interpret magic love-hate multiplayer online real-time combat web game between immortal. In ancient Gods to guide the excellent plot development, vocational skills with the characteristics of the dazzling, powerful equipment systems as well as a copy of the adventure world boss fight, transport dart, run business, people tribal warfare, PK athletics and other colorful gameplay ! No need to download, open the page you can begin to experience the myth of the ancient Gods!

A gameplay video of what your going to get.

Download
Code:
[COLOR=#333333]https://mega.nz/#!oQxxyLqK!HM7H2DE1FELfuo29NUEqUKNuJnIRYR3vN_X5ViCrFng[/COLOR]

Instructions

Start by extracting the archive to the root of your D:\ drive. If you don't have one make a virtual drive.
when done it should look like this
SanGawku - [RELEASE] Ancient Gods Flash Webgame[Source][Proper Release] - RaGEZONE Forums

Then Navigate to
D:\GPHYGFS\Utilities and install otp_win32_R15B.exe
SanGawku - [RELEASE] Ancient Gods Flash Webgame[Source][Proper Release] - RaGEZONE Forums

Once the install has succeeded add it to your PATH

Once you have completed that task navigate back into D:\GPHYGFS\ and run RunAllServers.Bat

it takes a minute but will launch everything, then you can go to localhost and register an account.

It comes with all the files you need to translate in the D:\GPHYGFS\Utilites\Flash Extractor folder.

Enjoy have fun.

Wow its such a royal pain to edit quests. But no matter. I will write a tutorial on how to tomorrow.
For now Sleep

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my PATH does not find in the AppData folder npm start when the server comes a error in the activation of nodes .

Reaction score
Mine can't execute, i mean cant get in 127.0.0.1 either localhost,

but the its on the "D:\GPHYGFS\server\GPHweb\www\htdocs"

i got my problem, my apache didn't execute, i dunno why.

anyone?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for revive this thread, but i got one problem.. when i try to enter on the game i get this:
(on firefox and on google chrome)
on the logs.txt everything seems fine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for revive this thread, but i got one problem.. when i try to enter on the game i get this:
(on firefox and on google chrome)
on the logs.txt everything seems fine

If you happen to figure this out let the thread know, i too am getting that same error and also getting this too

"'werl' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file."

More than likely are problem is the same an werl hates us haha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you happen to figure this out let the thread know, i too am getting that same error and also getting this too

"'werl' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file."

More than likely are problem is the same an werl hates us haha

Yup is the same problem, idk why it isn't working

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro this not working can you pls help me ?
i followed your steps properly and successfully started the server and nodes but when i try to open localhost then it shows an error that is -----

This site can’t be reached

localhost refused to connect.

• Did you mean ?
  • Search Google for

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

----------------------------------------------------------------
--
-

pls help me

Back