• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Archeage 2014 Server Files + Client + GM Tool + Tutorial

Reaction score
I found this one on a chinese website files dated 2014 Oct

125005vgo9q8aa1wq8mq9o - [Release] Archeage 2014 Server Files + Client + GM Tool + Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums 125007ti33f3xptuosq3uf - [Release] Archeage 2014 Server Files + Client + GM Tool + Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums 125009uhsppzl7hnhnypls - [Release] Archeage 2014 Server Files + Client + GM Tool + Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums 125011fibn1ym2oz5ve5se - [Release] Archeage 2014 Server Files + Client + GM Tool + Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums 125004wifgscgg6glam - [Release] Archeage 2014 Server Files + Client + GM Tool + Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Link:
extraction code: 9ml2

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
can u tell me wich forum u found that cus i remeber back then i saw something close to it but never managed to download it

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
well i managed to download it this time

WireShark - [Release] Archeage 2014 Server Files + Client + GM Tool + Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

as soon as im done with it i put it on mega or google but by the size of it it look more like only the Client or some other stuff

Edit :

7RgY6Ys - [Release] Archeage 2014 Server Files + Client + GM Tool + Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Not sure just seems like the stuff we already have in AA Emu

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Who can help with installing??? "Run server D: AAServer1.2 one button to open the server.bat , pop up three small black windows waiting for the brush to be wide" - where is dat AASERVER 1.2???

Back