• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Autoupdate MU with GunzLauncher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In your website just put the codes for show a simple photo

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The thing is that the launcher doesnt connect to my website, basically it shows page 404 with errors. thats why i want to take website off of the launcher and let there be only picture

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great release !
Working good. But now, i want to know, how to force main.exe to launch MULauncher ?
anyone can help ? Thank you.

Reaction score
After force main.exe to mu.exe > Press Start Game > Nothing Happened.

Any solutions ? KarLi

means u changed the wrong mu.exe offset or something.. or mu.exe doesnt exist? or mu.exe must be renamed to launcher.exe ?
i dont know u have to find out :D .. usually u didnt change the correct JNZ to JMP or something like that

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
means u changed the wrong mu.exe offset or something.. or mu.exe doesnt exist? or mu.exe must be renamed to launcher.exe ?
i dont know u have to find out :D .. usually u didnt change the correct JNZ to JMP or something like that

I did change correct JMP to JNZ ( i guess )
I renamed the launcher to mu.exe. yet no response from Main.exe KarLi

Last edited:
Reaction score
invalid CRC From the download patch file how to fix it ?

Update:

its dead ?

Update:

bug

try to update only
.txt it wont updates

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi
how to change the background image

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I did change correct JMP to JNZ ( i guess )
I renamed the launcher to mu.exe. yet no response from Main.exe KarLi

I think u shud try type your IP in Luncer setings, change domain = IP << Where connect state

Back