• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Battle of The Immortals Odin's Wrath

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:rolleyes: you have to config your VMware network properly, this is the basic stuff u have know first.
For example: if your Linux IP is: 192.168.1.88 then your VMWare Subnet IP must be 192.168.1.0 if you are using NAT. if your VMWare Subnet IP: 192.168.200.0 then u can not connect to your Linux this is just for example.
good luck:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I used your tar file and installed and configured every IP listed by you to mine, and edited /etc/table.xml with mysql info, but when i start services I get
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Any ideas ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wrong password for root or something

Code:
mysql -u root -p
mypass
provides successful login to mysql service, i use the same info in all the table.xml files and still fails

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 136192
Hi i was wondering if you can help me this is my error even though my java location is correct (win7 64bit ulti) so my java is located @ h:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java

hope some1 knows what my error is from the ss :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 136192
Hi i was wondering if you can help me this is my error even though my java location is correct (win7 64bit ulti) so my java is located @ h:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java

hope some1 knows what my error is from the ss :)

try to install java on drive C:\ and see if it still appear..also, make sure to install java which is in martinle's release..i mean, that version..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to install java on drive C:\ and see if it still appear..also, make sure to install java which is in martinle's release..i mean, that version..

thank you that makes sense as to why the old java file contained is there, i thought it was just a backup incase someone didnt have java lol
will try right now with crossed fingers :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I got the db fixed, all servers configged properly, but still unable to connect to server.. I am getting

Code:
2013-08-29 22:56:19 lv2:LS:socket err:11004 -- CLogsrvConnector::OnError -- SetAddress failed! Addr:(ubuntu) Port:9008
in localsaveserver

and
Code:
2013-08-29 22:55:41 lv1:MS:socket err:10061 -- CKManagerServerConnector::OnError -- CTcpSocket::Connect -- ::connect function return SOCKET_ERROR
in manager server, any ideas ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Local Save Server

Hi all so I'm almost finished just got 1 little issue i am hoping some1 can point me in the right direction.
here is a ss of my problem
i dont know if it is a error but since i cant log in and everything else is fine i would say so wouldnt you anyways hope someone can help
local save server error - [Release] Battle of The Immortals Odin's Wrath - RaGEZONE Forums
my eyes hurt from reading well over 100 pages of damn posts to find no help :(

Edit: Here is a ss of my whole server
my server - [Release] Battle of The Immortals Odin's Wrath - RaGEZONE Forums

when i try to log in i get timed out error, then on 2nd attempt to log in i get invalid password
i have checked all configs everything is fine server ss shows that i have even turned off av/fw and still nothing

when i check mssql new users r there just cant log in with my pass

plz help

thank you in advance :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok I got the db fixed, all servers configged properly, but still unable to connect to server.. I am getting

Code:
2013-08-29 22:56:19 lv2:LS:socket err:11004 -- CLogsrvConnector::OnError -- SetAddress failed! Addr:(ubuntu) Port:9008
in localsaveserver

and
Code:
2013-08-29 22:55:41 lv1:MS:socket err:10061 -- CKManagerServerConnector::OnError -- CTcpSocket::Connect -- ::connect function return SOCKET_ERROR
in manager server, any ideas ?

What's Linux OS are u using?

Hi all so I'm almost finished just got 1 little issue i am hoping some1 can point me in the right direction.
here is a ss of my problem
i dont know if it is a error but since i cant log in and everything else is fine i would say so wouldnt you anyways hope someone can help
View attachment 136345
my eyes hurt from reading well over 100 pages of damn posts to find no help :(

Edit: Here is a ss of my whole server
View attachment 136348

when i try to log in i get timed out error, then on 2nd attempt to log in i get invalid password
i have checked all configs everything is fine server ss shows that i have even turned off av/fw and still nothing

when i check mssql new users r there just cant log in with my pass

plz help

thank you in advance :)

Server files in this thread did not use MSSQL.
U should try to change MSSQL password with Windows Authentication mode and re-edit MSSQL password in table.xml (can be found in etc folder)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's Linux OS are u using?

Server files in this thread did not use MSSQL.
U should try to change MSSQL password with Windows Authentication mode and re-edit MSSQL password in table.xml (can be found in etc folder)

Hi thanks for reply martinle but it's all running fine it's just when i create a new account it doesnt let me in which is strange coz i made a acc with master monster and that works great, even using boi acc manager to create acc's wont work the accounts are in the db

mssql is set up and working properly and logged in under sa and my pass so idk :(

thanks for your great release sorry for wrong thread post on my problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi thanks for reply martinle but it's all running fine it's just when i create a new account it doesnt let me in which is strange coz i made a acc with master monster and that works great, even using boi acc manager to create acc's wont work the accounts are in the db

mssql is set up and working properly and logged in under sa and my pass so idk :(

thanks for your great release sorry for wrong thread post on my problem

you configured your tcp/ip ?

if you're getting wrong password means wrong ip in table.xml or you didn't configured ip's in mssql configuration manager..try that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you configured your tcp/ip ?

if you're getting wrong password means wrong ip in table.xml or you didn't configured ip's in mssql configuration manager..try that.

hi Pufulici
Yeah everything is configured correctly and i have created 1 account using the master monster stored procedure. but creating other accounts with my own chosen user and pass dont work. but PunkS7yle has posted md5 Hash Generator
for me to use and explained it a lil better so fingers crossed all fixed i cant check untill i get home sunday night though now will post and let people know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys can i use linux files from GOF server files? Or i need to donwload this new one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, my Manager Server log have this error "CKManagerServerConnector::OnError -- CTcpSocket::Connect -- ::connect function return SOCKET_ERROR", pls show me how to fix it. Thanks you

Back