Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Battlefield Official Servers Files (BF3, BF4, BFH)

Reaction score
nice to see someone else using my release of servers. to create a private server for Battlefield Master server. would it be cool if I can get some credits to. :)

What do you expect from these leechers who take files that have been released for years on UC and reshare only to got likes? :doggo:

I put it live to allow users to hide content from leachers and promote user activity. The old VB forum was dwindling, activity has picked up in recent weeks. The illusion of activity creates activity as well.

You are welcome to provide input in the suggestions sub forum if you want to elevate your complaint further.
This feature is great, many new modern hack forums and anothers have been using it for years and never hear problems, the problem is just leechers will gain a lot of reputation at other people's expense, just copy and paste from other forums and got likes haha...

A good way to have more interactions on the forum and new releases would be to launch a points system like the old Raid F, for you to view the leaked posts and files you need to use your points to download the files or view the hidden files, and the only way to get these points would be posting things and getting likes or interacting with the forum or buying points on the forum.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A good way to have more interactions on the forum and new releases would be to launch a points system like the old Raid F, for you to view the leaked posts and files you need to use your points to download the files or view the hidden files, and the only way to get these points would be posting things and getting likes or interacting with the forum or buying points on the forum.

Now THIS is a very good idea IMHO. :D And i never knew that this is the1domo files... personally ithink the resharing should not be a problem in the internet, but just up until it is not done for money or other benefits and entitle the correct source and/or credit the maker.

Reaction score
Now THIS is a very good idea IMHO. :D And i never knew that this is the1domo files... personally ithink the resharing should not be a problem in the internet, but just up until it is not done for money or other benefits and entitle the correct source and/or credit the maker.
yes, the1domo was one of the first to release it in your old emulator nexus, and then there were other leaks and other users also leaked in UC at the time.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here are the files of Battlefield servers to be used.
either to level up quickly or to have their own private servers, customized with mods/plugins.
add VIP's modes and etc.

Screenshots

Tutorial & Link for download are below ⬇️⬇️

[Hidden content]

If you want to make things more happy, you can use Mysql Database. optionally.
Sorry for the mess. I did using cell phone remotely in Anydesk.

Remembering that it is configured for server mode with Password and to farm points to level up.
To customize your server to be used by the community. be sure to study the settings structure and work on improving.
Cool

Question
latest Client version or is it a specificity version??

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here are the files of Battlefield servers to be used.
either to level up quickly or to have their own private servers, customized with mods/plugins.
add VIP's modes and etc.

Screenshots

Tutorial & Link for download are below ⬇️⬇️

[Hidden content]

If you want to make things more happy, you can use Mysql Database. optionally.
Sorry for the mess. I did using cell phone remotely in Anydesk.

Remembering that it is configured for server mode with Password and to farm points to level up.
To customize your server to be used by the community. be sure to study the settings structure and work on improving.

Back