Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] BDO Official Server files V795(2018)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Give it time since looks like is slow because of swapping

I left it on for more than 30 minutes, but there is no change. It seems like there is still something I need to do. The paging file size is set to 200GB.

At first, when I ran the SQL, several errors or warnings occurred. Could that be the cause? However, the DB has been created. I ran the SQL in MSSQL 2019 without modifying it, but I don't know why the messages occurred. The task is quite difficult......

Give it time since looks like is slow because of swapping

Your guess was correct. When I ran the client on another PC, I connected right away.
I received a lot of help from you again this time. Thank you very much.

Now I'm going to look into how to translate clients into Korean and how to use GM Command.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I left it on for more than 30 minutes, but there is no change. It seems like there is still something I need to do. The paging file size is set to 200GB.

At first, when I ran the SQL, several errors or warnings occurred. Could that be the cause? However, the DB has been created. I ran the SQL in MSSQL 2019 without modifying it, but I don't know why the messages occurred. The task is quite difficult......

Your guess was correct. When I ran the client on another PC, I connected right away.
I received a lot of help from you again this time. Thank you very much.

Now I'm going to look into how to translate clients into Korean and how to use GM Command.

Good to know that it works for you.

About GM, check Ledie's thread, is the same thing for this version. (Server restart is not necessary)

Regarding the translation, unfortunately the generation of new loc files is not working on this version (at least for me), i hope someone share a compatible loc files. (ES, PT, RU, KR etc.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I press F3 to open the store, I can't see the outfit for the Lahn class. Is there a solution?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:giggle:Happy New Year may everyone be happy and Ask friends This patch is 100% quest and market Do you have a sample for viewing? Thank you very much🥳🥳

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what ram we need to create a private server. I want to rent a vds but scared if ram won't be enough.can someone write server requirements

Reaction score
what ram we need to create a private server. I want to rent a vds but scared if ram won't be enough.can someone write server requirements

I don't suggest you to open a server with this files, is very outdated and unless you have the tools to edit both client and server it may be a waste of time (and money).

200gb of ram min is needed (only 1 channel)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't suggest you to open a server with this files, is very outdated and unless you have the tools to edit both client and server it may be a waste of time (and money).

200gb of ram min is needed (only 1 channel)
what version must be used for opening a server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Corsair is currently the "most" complete.

Thanks for the advice.
I installed the version from this thread because I didn't know the official leaked Corsair version existed. So I asked you for help and thankfully you gave me a good idea so I was able to run version 795.
I want to install the Corsair version, so I'm downloading it, but the installation method doesn't seem to be easy. The installation instructions uploaded by the thread's author consist of text only, and some of them seem to contain content that I don't understand. I don't know if I can successfully install it, but... I'll have to give it a try.

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice.
I installed the version from this thread because I didn't know the official leaked Corsair version existed. So I asked you for help and thankfully you gave me a good idea so I was able to run version 795.
I want to install the Corsair version, so I'm downloading it, but the installation method doesn't seem to be easy. The installation instructions uploaded by the thread's author consist of text only, and some of them seem to contain content that I don't understand. I don't know if I can successfully install it, but... I'll have to give it a try.

Hi,

It can be installed in the same way as 795, the only difference is the Market but there's a thread which explain how-to very straighfoward.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what you mean

what is there it have all 21 class? all quest are works properly?
give some details.
They are saying the Corsair version is the most up to date version we have (leaked Official Server files) - you need high end hardware (lots of ram, lots of cores) to be able to use this though. We have nothing here on Ragezone at least that has any class after Corsair, and unless someone at Pearl Abyss actively leaks anything else probably never will. People are working on other solutions but this will take time and still might not ever happen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
by the way in official server is 27 Classes so still Corsair is out of date.

2xXeon X5675
DDR3: 384GB ECC
2TB storage
I am aware what the actual current Retail (Official) Server is. I am veteran player with over 730+ GS on NA/EU Retail and I still play on retail as well as my own Private Corsair Server. The Corsair Server leak that you are trying to get going in other threads is the current and most up to date version we have on Ragezone. There are some issues with Adventure Logs and the Dungeons in that though. There are threads here on Ragezone that have some solutions but not all are fixed (or if they are people are not sharing them publically).

Ryzen 7950X
DDR5: 192GB
RTX4090
16TB storage

Back