• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu Skins [Release] Bigger Stadium (Desert)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've tried it and it works just fine :D 10/10

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
great work ! i like the skins

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow.. i cant believe stadium has extension... nice work dude ^_^ 9/10 i like the skin also 6_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like it best with desert skin and also keeping the Grass01.ozt of original Stadium!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how did u make it bigger area??? i seen how to edit ground levels but never added onto the map size

hey if u guy can figure this out....can u guys find out an easy way to make your own world?????

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit the map fully isn't as easy as just to change ground levels since u need 3 different Programs to convert and reconvert the Map files. U also have to edit the .att files so that Client and server know where u are allowed to go and where u aren't. Like I said before I'm not able to set objects in the maps. And yes it is possible to build complete new maps that way but u have to hex GS so that they would be load. I hope I will have some time to write a guide so that more people would be able to make own maps but I don't promise nothing because my time's very short.

Ok it took me a lot of time but I made a full world editing guide. Just click link below!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So can you get for example lorencia
remake it to another world
to make terrain for server and new world
then only we will put monsters in monstersetbase.txt ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help!

I can`t download it! ;(( please upload it to other website!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
petej282 said:
Edit the map fully isn't as easy as just to change ground levels since u need 3 different Programs to convert and reconvert the Map files. U also have to edit the .att files so that Client and server know where u are allowed to go and where u aren't. Like I said before I'm not able to set objects in the maps. And yes it is possible to build complete new maps that way but u have to hex GS so that they would be load. I hope I will have some time to write a guide so that more people would be able to make own maps but I don't promise nothing because my time's very short.

Ok it took me a lot of time but I made a full world editing guide. Just click link below!
or just make your own tool to do it, its not too hard the heightmap, lightmap, floortiles and where you can walk is well known and the object section wasnt too hard to work out (well especially not for me my brother got it but im a programmer and hes a doctor so it cant be that hard hehe.. damn nurses) where you can walk is also the same in the encrypted client files as it is on the server files (roughly, gets more complicated with event maps of course) if codeus are still making apps maybe they will make us a map editor :) siliconshadow knows how to do it all if hes still with them ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well done mate, i've already had people calling this "exile".. when will they learn :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you make a New Link: megaupload Dont work in the Philippines...
Try to Use another Uploader Like: or

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nice dude can you make more maps :) man ppl when will se this new maps they will go CRAZY

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone upload to rapidshare or uploading please?megaupload doesn't work at me :( !

Back