• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Blade & soul Revolution(mobile) server+client

Reaction score
Thank you so much for helping me but I'm stuck with a new problem. I can't use it because I don't know what the admin id is.:*::*::*:

open config.php in you gm folder (files php)
Code:
#GM config
$quid = 'vip';
$GMSQM = "[COLOR=#ff0000]any ACCOUNT[/COLOR]"; # 授权码 GM操作密码 不能和GMCode 设置成一样的密码
$GMCode = "[COLOR=#ff0000]any PASS[/COLOR]"; # GM码 用户登录

into account, you put any account that will be your GM ACCOUNT
in the password, put any password

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did as you suggested but it still doesn't work. It still says the authorization code is invalid.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How i can play from my mobile on the same network I set up the server and I play from emulator and it's work fine. I want to play from mobile because every time I press login I got app crashe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to give items? I try the web version and nothing happens

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think its the same. There are some links to external APIs where is chat API. There is a problem with installing app, i have 1 PC and 2 Laptops at home. On All computers i install app, when i try to run it only on 1 Laptop game launches till you can write login and password. On other Laptop and PC game crashes. Same is on Android game crashes before login and password screen. Odd file doesnt help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to change the number of points in the picture?

Attachments

• bns - [Release] Blade & soul Revolution(mobile) server+client - RaGEZONE Forums
    bns.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 176
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it turns out there is another version where there are many classes of global bns mobile I wonder if this server exists than this one
??
1695115340850 - [Release] Blade & soul Revolution(mobile) server+client - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no cash purchase costume list in the costume shop. I tried editing the csv file, but nothing changed. Is there a way?

Back