Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Cabal AUOM 8.5 Classes Server Files + Database + Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this file complete? By the way, is the Eventdata database still needed for this? Can't seem to find it on the backups.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this file complete? By the way, is the Eventdata database still needed for this? Can't seem to find it on the backups.
I'm honestly not sure, I haven't touched these since I downloaded them and I've never tried to set it up. I had a bunch of other Cabal files and everything was kind of messy.

Possibly found one that could work, Uploading it to the drive. Someone let me know if it works.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm honestly not sure, I haven't touched these since I downloaded them and I've never tried to set it up. I had a bunch of other Cabal files and everything was kind of messy.

Possibly found one that could work, Uploading it to the drive. Someone let me know if it works.
should i put CABALMAIN + DLL inside the client folder to? and what should i edit there?

 Decom

Decompress language.enc to .dec so that yoy can add your IP and port. Also you need to add ip in dll
which dll should i add my ip?

Last edited:
Back