Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Cabal AUOM 8.5 Classes Server Files + Database + Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone can tell me if my garden of the dust warps are wrong? cause i can't get trough the thrird warp, the NPC script is showing the option to warp, but when i try to warp, i get disconnected, only in this warp. I will attach the screenshots to make it easier to understand my problem, Sorry my bad english.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Need some Help, I Put some AUOM Files in my client 6 Class, only cabalmain and dlls, no Encs, and No Data Folders, the game connect as usual, but the Inventory Tab Layout and N Shop are too BIG, like in lower resolution, but i already tryed to change the resolution, and nothing happened, Still Too Big, i can't even see how much Alzs I have, I will attach pictures for all of you see.

PS: I tryed to change complete FX folder, complete UI Folder and complete Object Folder from X-Pasa 7.2 Client. I Thought should normalize de UI in smaller size, doesn't work either.
try to replace the ddraw.dll

Someone can tell me if my garden of the dust warps are wrong? cause i can't get trough the thrird warp, the NPC script is showing the option to warp, but when i try to warp, i get disconnected, only in this warp. I will attach the screenshots to make it easier to understand my problem, Sorry my bad english.
If all warps and coordibates are correct both Server side and client. Maybe your problem is the GOD reources files.

what DLL should i edit for the Visual weapon of DM?..and also how to instant Max Level the Dash and Fade? how about the other class? and can max the Dash and Fade too??
what DLL should i edit for the Visual weapon of DM?..and also how to instant Max Level the Dash and Fade? how about the other class? and can max the Dash and Fade too??

what DLL should i edit for the Visual weapon of DM?..and also how to instant Max Level the Dash and Fade?

how about the other class? and can max the Dash and Fade too??
DM orbs kinda complicated if you want to insert it on same class orbs. But it can be done.

Regarding auto max skills level, GetSkill, SetSkill query on Database then put the Data in your new character table.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to replace the ddraw.dll

If all warps and coordibates are correct both Server side and client. Maybe your problem is the GOD reources files.
I don't think has nothing to do with ddraw.dll but I'll test it anyway, i will attach my log files for you, the log shows trouble in NPCidx9, but like i said before, i already check the NPCs warp_list in cabal.dec, warp.scp and world110-npc, everything is sync.

PS: I ain't using AUOM 9 class client + serverfiles, I'm just trying to take the Garden of Dusk Dungeon to my server replacing in place of another who is already in my files, in that case i replaced Chaos Eternity Key with Garden, i take the Monster files, FX/EFX/Monster either, Object World files, map files, Script / Scriptmsg / cabal_msg everyting, i don't think that is anything else that i can take from AUOM Client, i mean if it was something wrong in the world itself, problably would get crash or any warps would work but it's not the case, every warp works except one.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem, help me solve it. When I hit a monster, it takes more damage than necessary, the monster dies and gets back up with a life of 0 out of 100%. You have to beat him until he dies. If the damage is greater than the hp of the monster, it dies immediately and alz appears.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem, help me solve it. When I hit a monster, it takes more damage than necessary, the monster dies and gets back up with a life of 0 out of 100%. You have to beat him until he dies. If the damage is greater than the hp of the monster, it dies immediately and alz appears.
change your DATA folder in your Server Side

Reaction score
I'm using the AUOM files but when I put the orb on the DarkMage it doesn't display the skull on Dragonium Demonite and Palladium how to set them?

Problem solved

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SERVER FILES + DATABASE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Server Files Link:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TOAST REPACK EP8 CENTOS 7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toast Repack:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CLIENT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Client Link:

Cabalmain Link:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ XOR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XOR : C5 68 53 3D - CURRENT XOR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ VERSION & MAGICKEY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CabalMain Version : 1005
MagicKey : 476014809

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AUOM XOR ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cabal AUOM XOR 90 66 55 11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PASSWORD FOR DECRYPT THE ARCHIVES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#LEAKCABALAUOM9CLASSESSENPAINICKYYTHANKSYOU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ INSTALL GUIDE VIRTUALBOX , ISO & SETTINGS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Download And Install Virtualbox
Virtual Box :
Download CentOS 7 and install into Virtualbox
CentOS 7 x86_64-Everything-2009.iso :
CentOS 7 x86_64-Everything-2009.torrent :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ VIRTUALBOX CREATE VIRTUAL MACHINE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name And Operating System :
Unattended Install :
Hardaware :
Hard Disk :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SETTINGS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Network :
System Motherboard :
System Acceleration :

IaMNomaD - [Release] Cabal AUOM 8.5 Classes Server Files + Database + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

IaMNomaD - [Release] Cabal AUOM 8.5 Classes Server Files + Database + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

XOR : C5 68 53 3D
THERE IS THE PROBLEM IN THE PICTURE
XOR : 90 66 55 11
THIS XOR GAME CLOSES IMMEDIATELY BEFORE REACHING THE LOGIN SCREEN

MagicKey How and where should I change this setting?

Attachments

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
XOR : C5 68 53 3D
THERE IS THE PROBLEM IN THE PICTURE
XOR : 90 66 55 11
THIS XOR GAME CLOSES IMMEDIATELY BEFORE REACHING THE LOGIN SCREEN

MagicKey How and where should I change this setting?
Accoun database and LoginSvr.ini

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Did you manage to solve it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm doing a cleaning project on this files my problem now is there's 1m alz on newly created characters. I already updated alz in new_character_data as well as InventoryData. is there anywehre else to look?

Back