• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] CashShop Editor for MuEmu

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im editing zyth3 CashShop editor source to work with muemu.

Editor progress 90%. Need testes to finish. Please post bugs found.
fI04ezy - [Release] CashShop Editor for MuEmu - RaGEZONE Forums

qnkAaNN - [Release] CashShop Editor for MuEmu - RaGEZONE Forums

Beta editor:
[DOWN]https://mega.nz/#!65xn3RyK!Sc9Z7MX3iUdt3zxJLczEr3-GsEYxhbI-KU6xxnTtZQ8[/DOWN]

New source:
[DOWN]https://mega.nz/#!fowmkL6S!wbcI7TQ3msLC-nABrFM5x990mEv-kZN2TIQdYShVIh4[/DOWN]

Credits:
Zyth3
Luis_Br(louis)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Development] CashShop Editor for MuEmu

Thanks bro! i will try this <3 i hope this will be easy to use not like xteam Editor :)

Update :D

Works fine on me Season 6 :) ^_^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

try save and load data ^^

Bro i have some problem on it why is it when i delete a item package it say error and it close automatically? does any solution of this bro?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok. i will fix

Thanks bro! and also as i observe on server side does it really needs to copy the PackageMueMU to Package in server side so that it will work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

don't work in your muserver season 8 by louis :/. When i buy one iten in the shop, send me the message: you can't buy this item.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok ...i will teste...

if you fix it, tell me please!! i want soo much this. :X
I positive your post, because you waste time to developt this tool :) and help much people :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

if you fix it, tell me please!! i want soo much this. :X
I positive your post, because you waste time to developt this tool :) and help much people :)

I test and works fine....im test all coins type, normal itens and packages...all work

Remember that files "muemu", should be renamed..

Example:
CashShopProductMuEmu.txt
to

CashShopProduct.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I will test again, but when i test this tool, the cashshoproduct can't read well and when i test in game send the message: you can't buy this product... i don't know what i do wrong, but i try again ^^. Thanks for help luis, one more thing, you can test in mu server season 8 by louis?

Back