• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Chinese 2.5D Game - 征三国

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
follow this thread

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
on windows xp cant run any executable,on windows 10 all executables closes and ApplicationManager.exe doesnt start

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Update: Source code released.
If you can translate.... This game will awesome.... So easy to translate all client.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
do a repack please of serverfiles and client . i did rebuild from source but seems doesnt run on windows xp or windows 10

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
AnthonyX - [Release] Chinese 2.5D Game -  征三国 - RaGEZONE Forums

and the consoles opens and faster closes when i open them manual,mysql works,apache works

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
AnthonyX - [Release] Chinese 2.5D Game -  征三国 - RaGEZONE Forums

and the consoles opens and faster closes when i open them manual,mysql works,apache works

Did you install visual c++? I recommend you try all versions from 2005 to 2015.

Zalo_ScreenShot_27_4_2016_123392 - [Release] Chinese 2.5D Game -  征三国 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yep no results on both systems windows 7/windows xp now testing on server 2008 hmm same errors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do a repack please of serverfiles and client . i did rebuild from source but seems doesnt run on windows xp or windows 10

Im running windows 10 64 bit, this server work well. I run with Administrator.

Most of Server release form china forum need run on D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice but we have to translate this to english.. any english client ??

Back